JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they do ship to WA. I had one. Note "HAD" one.

I was not impressed by the quality or their customer service. My GST-9 had large amounts of seams from the molding process 360degree around the frame, down the center where the 2 halves of mold come together. I did not think too much of this, and used a razor knife to smooth it out, and buffed it smooth.

What really got me was the seam was also present internally, which again not a big deal, except when you go to put your take down lever and magazine release in, the seam caused both parts to get stuck inside the frame, luckily I was only test fitting. I attempted my best to use a razor knife and file to clean it up. I spent wwwwaaaaayyyyyy to much time trying to get it out. After several hours, I lost faith in the product.

Smashed it with a hammer. I received mine in February 2021 from my order in May 2020. I sent an e-mail letting them know about the issue, and that I did not want a new one or my money back. That they need to improve their quality. They just gave me a generic response about them pushing out as much as possible, and working day and night.

I hope they've improved their quality since.

I do not mean to post this to bash to company. I just want to let people know, they may be more than just a color blem, and to prepare themselves. Please, if you want to use this for more than a weekend plinker to do a run through on it after completion.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top