JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used both 9 and 45 in mixed brass batches, never noticed a difference in the reloading or firing of them (unlike AMerc :)). Can't speak for longevity, only fired them 2-3 times at most.

If you decide you don't like them, I'll happily take them off your hands...:cool:

I hear ya, headstamp proliferation is a concern if you're looking for consistency (or just OCD like me). I have 7-8 main headstamps and the "other" pile which is where most blazer goes for now (until volume increases). Brass definitely seems like gold lately, especially in the popular calibers. I could really use 5-6k more .45 to be really happy. Just time and money I guess.

The brass in question is small pr pocket. Some time back I threw a couple hundred 40sw away with the small pocket not knowing if I could use them??? :s0054:
It really didn't matter at the time because I don't load 40.

If any of you guys want to be "Snobbish" with any handgun brass, I'll take anything you dont want! Small primer/large primer, doesn't matter to me.

Only issue I've had is with S&B 9mm and Montana Gold 124gr HPs, they kind of seat screwy so I don't use them anymore

If any of you guys want to be "Snobbish" with any handgun brass, I'll take anything you dont want! Small primer/large primer, doesn't matter to me.

Only issue I've had is with S&B 9mm and Montana Gold 124gr HPs, they kind of seat screwy so I don't use them anymore

I've got some Amerc I can trade ya....:huh:

I've got some Amerc I can trade ya....:huh:

Never heard of Amerc brass, 'till now......did a quick google on it, WTH? What's the head stamp on the stuff? I'm using a RCBS single stage and I'm pretty in tune with the press when I'm sizing/de-capping and expanding. Anything that feels out of the ordinary range I check real close for defects. A head stamp I don't recognize gets looked up. I did find my first Starline head stamp yesterday on a pice of .40.

Regarding the Amerc, mmm, from what I read you were going to PAY me to take that?
Thanks anyway.

Mike

The only thing I've noticed about "Blazer Brass" is that the case heads are often "dished". Seems like the tooling that's used to punch the primer pocket and flash hole isn't holding the brass firm enough

Once I fire it with one of MY 9mm loads, this 'dish' is ironed right out:cool:

I've actually found it to hold up better than some of the so called "good stuff".

The only thing I've noticed about "Blazer Brass" is that the case heads are often "dished". Seems like the tooling that's used to punch the primer pocket and flash hole isn't holding the brass firm enough

Once I fire it with one of MY 9mm loads, this 'dish' is ironed right out:cool:

I've actually found it to hold up better than some of the so called "good stuff".
I knew it wasn't my imagination about the dished area. :s0155:

Anybody ever have a problem with American Eagle (Federal) brass? I have a rifle chambered for .357 Mag and it handles all the other brands I've tried very well, but the American Eagle stuff tends to be hard to extract. Soft brass, maybe?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top