JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never used an ammo rebate, are they to be trusted?
My suggestion would be to call palmetto and ask any Q's you may have so u can get it straight form the horse's mouth. My personal experience is that if u buy from a known brand store on known brand ammo there is no problem as long as you follow the rules (must mail in by deadline etc.). U can read the rules by clicking on the "learn more" button.

So the deal can be trusted, but for me sometimes I can't be trusted to remember to send in the rebate form. :s0112:

I've never used an ammo rebate, are they to be trusted?

Yes, they can be trusted. I've used them many times. Vista Outdoors is good to go.
As stated earlier, just make sure you read, understand and follow the instructions to a "T."

Manufacturers like mail in rebates because it definitely influences consumers to buy. People factor in the rebate with the purchase price so they feel like they're getting a deal, but human nature is "out of sight, out of mind," so many consumers never submit their rebate requests once they get home and move on with life.
Mail in rebate submissions/redemptions are much lower than one might expect. This works out in the manufacturers favor as they see a marked increase in sales, but usually a fairly low redemption rate.

So yes, you can trust the manufacturers mail in rebate, just make sure you trust yourself to actually submit the rebate and do it before the deadline ;).
Good luck!

Shipping at Academy Sports is free on ammo orders over $25
.13/round after rebate was good enough for me to jump on a few cases...
Would have got some 380 and 40 if they were 500 packs...

Target Sports USA (usually with free shipping, on full case purchases) has the 9mm 500 count Black Box for $80 after the rebate.

BUT.....Academy didn't mention the rebate. So, it might be cheaper there.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top