JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The standard ammo you know and love.

I have continued to make my own rounds and will continue to sell off my factory reserves to buy the next round of components.

This is Blazer Brass 124gr 9mm. These are my favorite cases when reloading, don't know what it is.

Pricing is based on undercutting the market pricing, so if you see it for less, lmk.

The best price I can find right now on 9mm is for S&B 115gr @ $600 + shipping per 1000

The best price I can find on Blazer/CCI 124gr is $749.99 + shipping for 1000

Price on this lot: (comes in 50 round boxes)

250 rounds : $125
500 rounds : $250
1000 rounds : $490

20200901_195544.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm pricing it under the current retail pricing! I even said, if you find it cheaper, please let me know!

If it wasn't worth this much, I doubt anyone would want to sell, it was bought for shooting.

But the reality of the world right now is retailers are asking and getting 65-75 cents a round for this stuff. Want to buy from them, be my guest!

I won't feel bad about under cutting the retailers but at a price that it motivates my family to sell and use the money for other things. PERIOD

There's a guy with 200 rounds of good ammo, just a post above me right now for $80, buy his before you buy this!

Buy this before you pay 50 cents for some steel bubblegum with a plastic projectile.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.