JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CMP has BLazer Brass for $334 per 1000 case, shipped. .45acp for less than .50 CPR in case lots.
Free shipping, no tax.
Tell your local flippers and gougers to pound sand.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
There is a gentlemen on the forum here selling PMC Bronze brass 115 grn $390 per 1000 and no waiting for ground shipments from Anniston. Plus you don't have a lot of people here with the required membership to purchase from the CMP store. I could probably make a small fortune off my collection of Garand Collectors Association issues I have boxed up. :D

There is a gentlemen on the forum here selling PMC Bronze brass 115 grn $390 per 1000 and no waiting for ground shipments from Anniston. Plus you don't have a lot of people here with the required membership to purchase from the CMP store. I could probably make a small fortune off my collection of Garand Collectors Association issues I have boxed up. :D

Last Edited:
You must have bought your vibe radar on Amazon! Your ability to read emotion from text is skewed! Why would I like your original post above and use a grinning emoticon in my previous reply? Just letting you and others know there are local options for non CMP members and current members in the event people don't want to potentially wait 3 weeks for Anniston to get their orders out.

Where is it shipped from? Is local pickup an option?
You must have bought your vibe radar on Amazon! Your ability to read emotion from text is skewed! Why would I like your original post above and use a grinning emoticon in my previous reply? Just letting you and others know there are local options for non CMP members and current members in the event people don't want to potentially wait 3 weeks for Anniston to get their orders out.
Post besmirching your vibes deleted.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

What is CMP
Civilian Marksmanship Program formally the DCM program till Clinton axed it. If you shoot service rifle, national match rifle, or you have young ones that want to compete in service rifle and 22 rifle matches look them up. Great organization! You need a membership to purchase guns and ammo from the CMP. Good luck!

Also, i hate gougers, flippers, etc. It's fairly painless to join, it's mostly iD vetting. You do have to be a member of an "approved" club-which from memory there are some online that qualify.

How to join

Qualifying clubs

Screw the resellers-get approved to purchase and order direct.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top