JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tough to build these heavy rounds for this cost ($0.17 CPR)
LINK

1566599197397.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks aasbra. What has been the length of time? I'm assuming since it's ground it's like a week? I don't know where they ship from? We head out of town next week for the holiday, so I don't want it sitting on the front porch for 4-5 days. :)

They're in Connecticut - Ground shipping is listed at 5 days transit time. You can add 1 day processing time as well which is what I've seen in the past.

Target sports is a little slow but I have ordered thousands of $ worth of ammo from them and no issues.

This is a great deal. If I hadn't just bought a case of wolf gold I would be all over it.

This IS a good deal, but be aware that 147 grain in a sub-compact creates a greater recoil impulse compared to 115 grain. Significantly so...

I discovered this when alternating these grains in my Ruger LC9S.

This IS a good deal, but be aware that 147 grain in a sub-compact creates a greater recoil impulse compared to 115 grain. Significantly so...

I discovered this when alternating these grains in my Ruger LC9S.
True, I have a rough time adjusting from 115 to 147 and back. *flinch*... but they work great in the Ruger PC9

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top