JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) "So what you are telling me is that there is no way I can get rid of my brother in law?"
Probably not legally.

2) Murder cats: our two cats killed a rabbit a while back, and continue to wreak terror on the shrews.

3) Remembering back to gunsmithing school one of my friends had a Remington 1100 in 28 ga, the ultimate hornet gun.

They nest in the ground, a bit of premium or unleaded will do the trick just fine.

When we were living back in the NE we had these large ground hornets that would dig down and build nests between the cracks in our stone patio. Since there was a shallow well nearby I didn't want to go the gasoline route. I found that pouring a big pot boiling water down the nest hole instead did the trick.

Last Edited:
When we were living back in the NE we had these large ground hornets that would dig down and build nests between the cracks in our stone patio. Since there was a shallow well nearby I didn't want to go the gasoline route route. I found that pouring a big pot boiling water down the nest hole instead did the trick..
Hornet destruction device (aka how to justify to ur wife u wanted to release ur inner 12 year old) :p
093AA7FD-B6BB-4158-BEF7-38A755E07721.jpeg

FTA

"There is also evidence that the giant hornets are attacking native wasps and hornets, Spichiger said."

Hmmm. Maybe they aren't all bad.

If I was a beekeeper in that area, I would put screening around my hives that was big enough for the bees to pass through, but too small for the hornets. They could pick off individual bees, but not raid the hive.

I have driven to Lynden, WA over the years as well and I see beehives in some of the fields on Birch Bay Lynden Road on my way to Lynden itself. I would hope they will inspect their beehives as well.

If I was a beekeeper in that area, I would put screening around my hives that was big enough for the bees to pass through, but too small for the hornets. They could pick off individual bees, but not raid the hive.
This!!:s0155:
Its a simple and inexpensive solution to the problem Have state dept. of Agriculture fund this because BEES are that important. It won't help wild bees unless hives are located and covered but it will definitely save the commercial beekeepers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top