JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi All:

I have not seen much about this show but it should be very good. Oregon has some of the best custom makers in the country and they should be there with their knives for sale. I will be coming up from Tacoma early Saturday morning. Will be bringing 3-5 of Horizon Andy's new OTF knives. His name is not well know yet but it will be when more people compare his knives to others.

James

I have an acquaintance who started designing and making his own blades a couple of years ago.

This show will be his first public event as a bladesmith. I'm looking forward to see what he has wrought!

I have an acquaintance who started designing and making his own blades a couple of years ago.

This show will be his first public event as a bladesmith. I'm looking forward to see what he has wrought!

What name does he use for his shop? I like supporting small, local business when possible and would love to check out his work at the show.

Scored one of the Blade Show 2018 Microtech Ultratech's for $125!

44555472084_505bb96714_c.jpg Microtech Ultratech Bladeshow 2018 by Matt Ewalt, on Flickr

My son picked one up also. On line they go for $265. MT always has a run at the shows at a great promotion price.
We went Fri and Sat. It was a great show. Spent more time visiting with knife collector friends than we did looking at knives.

The Blade Show UTs were gone by the time I got to the Microtech booth. If I'd known, I'd have stopped there earlier. :confused:

I came away with a WE Wisp, a Steel Will Cutjack, and an early birthday present from the wife in the form of an Ardent Knives custom fixed blade. Pretty successful weekend in my book. Looking forward to the next one!

I went the show sucked for the makers and the commercial sellers. An amazing amount of materials for a show. Talked to a couple knifemakers (I was a Custom Maker for 14 years) and they were not happy campers. We were there for 3 hours and saw no one buying anything.

Lots of Fairy poking, Wizard Waving, Zombie slashing, weird useless stuff. Almost nothing priced anywhere that a guy with a regular job could afford. I mean really 2300.00 for a two blade pocket knife (talking customs) Not in Portland. I saw maybe 3-4 Custom Knifers offering stuff at a price that would sell in portland. And they had full tables. I paid little attention to the factory stuff and I wasn't in the market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top