JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been thinking about getting a Laser sight for my AR15. I looked around online and then called Blackwater in Salem. These guys recently moved the store from 14th and State to the new Location on 12th st. behind Salem Emblem shop.
I had done business with them in the past and some things never change. This is a great shop. Jason and Nathan the owners are stand up guys. every time I have gone in there the service is great. Jason takes the time to do a web search for what ever your looking for. They have a large selection of firearms on hand and as you would expect loads of tactical equipment, boots ,packs and if they dont have it they will get it. . . . .
This is not a bargian basement and if you are looking for cheap knock off junk they probably wont be able to help. But if you are looking for good quality equipment at good prices I would recomend these guys.
Its always a pleasure to deal with a local store of this quality

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top