JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From about October until today, I was the guy most people met at DGS Beaverton. Ryan. Tall, shaved head, tattoo on my inner left forearm. Howdy.

Thanks for the kind words. Pricing was out of my hands, but I tried to give people a place to go where they could ask questions, and have somebody treat them like a human being. I appreciate that some of you noticed.

I'll be transitioning out of the company shortly, and probably bumping into some of you at Johnson Creek Gun Club or as a customer around town.

Thanks
Ryan

I hadn't been by DGS in Raleigh Hills for several months and dropped by there on a fluke yesterday during my lunch break.

They had Century WASRs on the wall for $1200! Are you kidding me?

But that's old news at this point. Everyone knows about they stupendously high prices, but they've taken it a step further.

You can't buy their 9mm ammo unless you buy a gun from them!

Really? I can almost guarantee they aren't moving any product anyway.

Oh well. Just a reminder to never patronize their business, I suppose.

I stopped by once and found the people to be nice but the prices exceptionally high. Didn't buy a thing. Was looking for a Glock 19 but ended up buying it elsewhere for $70 less.
Did respond to the poll, but I would give them excellent on staff, poor on pricing.

Though I havent actually been to this store, I have been to a couple of their Washington stores. I agree with you 100% that their staff is friendly but their prices are extremely high. They say their prices are high because their vendors are charging them higher prices. Get some new vendors then is what I say. There are a lot of stores around that aren't marking up their prices so there is no reaso DGS should be doing it either.

This price gouging is why I won't shop there anymore. It's not their staff, selection, or any other reason than taking advantage of people who don't know any better than to shop around.

I know you guys from DGS read these forums - you should get your management to look at these comments. This is a pretty big, tight community and word of mouth is pretty important in your industry. Right now the word is "don't shop there because their prices are too high"

Pay attention!

Their prices were ridiculous before this whole gun ban mess. I stop at the one on baseline and 185th in Aloha once a month because it's by my house. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, but they were charging full msrp before. Now it's msrp+15%.

they have good service but prices are high. i did buy a handgun there but i wouldnt recommend you shop there unless you want someone who will give all the time you want while considering you next buy. they wont see you ammo unless you buy a gun day of.

I have had great experiences here.
Even when I just need a 2 dollar pin.
No hard sell, no know it all attitude, friendly ...
Jason cut me a deal when I purchased a few AR parts and I never asked.
Also impressive, me and a few friends asked about Surefire muzzle breaks. They did not have them.
Next thing you know they were added to stock and a few of us bought ours from then learning they now had some.
That's listening to customer wants

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top