JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Cheaper than dirt for socking the crap out of you on shipping!
Oh those things are in 10 different warehouses so we'll charge you 10 different shipping charges!

Dicks sporting goods

I try not to blacklist stores, i just shop for the best deals, but I do try not to shop at local shops that charge retail+

Ah, levity only goes so far. To steer this back on topic, almost all businesses have negative reviews, so it's tough to make a stickied thread with complaints as most all will have some.

Dicks Sporting Goods, Gander Mtn. There's also a few other places. That aside, if a store has more negative reviews than positive, I'd probably stay away from them.

I'll back this up with saying that a thread dedicated to complaining about businesses, whether local or online doesn't really prove them as bad, it just shows that YOU as the consumer had a negative experience. I will say that where I work has had negative reviews and while I agree that the customer's perspective is important, the FACTS of the transaction aren't always reported correctly.

While any one of us may have had a bad experience, there may be 10 or 100 of us that had trouble-free experiences with the same business. It's not really fair to just blacklist a company because your particulars didn't go your way. Bad experience? Maybe. Blacklisted because of it, maybe not.

All that being said, thread locked.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR