Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Blackhawk ultra light tactical pants & chest rig

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by groth, Apr 3, 2015.

1. groth

groth Camas Member

druzdad1977 and thebaddog like this.
  2. LaserMan

LaserMan Eugene, OR Active Member

Those pants are a smokin' deal! I bought three pairs and they have an easter discount today and I even got free shipping! 3 pairs for a total of $23.97!! (no tax in Oregon)

3. groth

groth Camas Member

I have no experience with Blackhawk clothes but for less than $10 a pair why not. I bought one pair to see how they fit, and I'm temped to go back and buy more. The chest rig is a great deal under $20 as well, I couldn't find it anywhere else for less than $50.

4. LaserMan

LaserMan Eugene, OR Active Member

That's what I figured - if they are crap then I'll wear them when I don't want to ruin something better. I'll get my $8.00 out of them...

5. beranimus

beranimus Veneta Active Member

Just ordered some. Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't really seem like you can beat $8 for pants lol

6. thebaddog

thebaddog clackamas county New Member

Thanks for the heads up:) Like others have said, you can't beat a pair of pants (tactical at that) for 8 bucks. I ordered 2 pairs, if I don't like them I can wear them for yardwork, etc.:)BTW, I am not a new member, just don't post much. I've been here for years:D

7. Saigashooter

Saigashooter Or coast Member

what did you guys use to get them for $8 I put them in my cart and it says $9.99? do you have a code for free shipping and to get them for $8?

8. beranimus

beranimus Veneta Active Member

It should apply an easter weekend discount also. It was another 5.99 off of 3.

9. Saigashooter

Saigashooter Or coast Member

thank you guys. good looking out.

10. druzdad1977

druzdad1977 salem Member

I ordered 2 pairs of pans and a couple of the flashlights. thanks for posting this.

11. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

Soooooooooo, what's the code for free shipping or 20% off?

12. groth

groth Camas Member

Sorry for not replying sooner. There was no code needed, the discount was applied in the cart, and the free shipping was a shipping option at check out time.