JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
For sale: Blackhawk Omega Tactical Vest, Used.
*Also open to trades.*

This one's a little rough around the edges, as it was military surplus. Some reddish discoloration in areas, but may just be dirt. Minor tear at bottom of rifle pad on right shoulder.
$50 $40 $30

IMG_20190115_141958.jpg IMG_20190115_142349.jpg IMG_20190115_143619.jpg

Prefer FTF near Tualatin Cabela's.

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Might help to put the size as well. Looks like its in decent shape for surplus
Good call!

There is no size tag, just a number that's presumed to possibly be a QA or inspection number, and apparently there's no correlation between the number and size.

Based on what I've read, there are only 2 sizes; "Regular" and "Husky". I'm pretty sure this is Regular size, as the adjustment laces are out quite a bit, and it fits me (XL size) rather comfortably. Just guessing, I'd say the adjustment laces are probably good from Medium to XL, possibly even 2XL. No guarantees, though. ;)

I hope this helps!

In case you weren't aware, mag pouches also work well for storing granola bars, trail mix, water bottles, beef jerky, and the ever important TP! (Partial rolls only, full rolls won't fit. What do you need a full roll for, anyway? :s0002:)

Perfect for hiking or hunting season! (*Foodstuffs, TP, and dead deer not included)

If hiking and hunting are not your thing, how about Halloween? Get a head start on your Dog the Bounty Hunter costume with this amazing vest, so you can rest easy instead of running around in a panic the week before Halloween like you always do! (You know all the good costumes are sold out by then, anyway. Looks like you're dressing up as a ghost again... :()

Just think, if you start growing your hair out now for your costume, it might even be ripe by the time Halloween rolls around! The perfect accessory for a perfect costume!
(*Bear spray, sunglasses, and magnificent mane of gorgeous golden locks not included)

But wait, there's more! Order in the next 15 minutes and get a Free Bonus Costume, "The Operator". Rub some dirt on your face, get yourself a 1,000 yard stare, and you too can look just like an operator operating operationally!
(*Operator beard and shemagh not included)

Call now, operators are standing by! :s0011:

:s0030:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top