JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about Blackhawk, but I do know Uncle Mike's is made in China. Which is why I haven't bought them.
Viet Nam I believe. That's why the store up here quit carrying them. Nobody wanted them any more.
Do the PRs pay to the IRS? If not why buy the products.
Don't these gun related companies understand gun owners want USA made products? I mean we do buy foreign made guns,but I do like to buy American as much as possible.

Do the PRs pay to the IRS? If not why buy the products.
Don't these gun related companies understand gun owners want USA made products? I mean we do buy foreign made guns,but I do like to buy American as much as possible.

Really? Who could blame them if they moved to a lower tax environment? Not like anyone has ever ordered over the internet and forgotten to pay their use tax.

Maybe the owners wanted a warmer climate!

Not a huge fan of leather holsters. I have some but I prefer kydex or other polymers.
Im an even bigger fan of the paddle lock retention system (Serpa CQC), especially for Glocks & S&W's.

So until another company manufactures modular holster retention systems like blackhawk Ill stick with china made goods. Hell, half the stuff is made over there and assembled here in the US anyway with many "American made" products. Our EPA laws stunt the American manufacturing industry. The EPA is a beast that should be put down. They, like many other organizations served a purpose.. But now they are obsolete and only hold us back as a producing country.

Really? Who could blame them if they moved to a lower tax environment? Not like anyone has ever ordered over the internet and forgotten to pay their use tax.

Maybe the owners wanted a warmer climate!

Or they're planning on selling the company and by moving to PR they will not have to pay taxes on the sale. *

rodell
Do you think that if Obama puts the "Arm" on ATK we can kiss goodbye a lot the products we use???
It isn't a stretch for me to think that . . .

Sheldon

I have no idea, but, I would think S&W, Freedom Group, Ruger, Colt and FNH are all just as much in the mix. ATK is *mostly* accessories.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top