JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Two Blackhawks for sale, one blued .357 6.5" barrel Blackhawk and one stainless 4 5/8" barrel Super Blackhawk. I really like both guns but I finally found the .44 bisley I've been looking for and decided I wanted to go with a pair of short barrels in .357. The .357 has excellent blueing and a set of faux pearl grips. Just picked it up a few days ago, put about 50 rounds through it. The Super Blackhawk has been polished and looks pretty cool but does have a small scratch on the top of the frame, as seen in the pic. It's pretty small and could be polished out but the flash makes it look worse than it is. This one has some aftermarket grips that I sanded down to be flush with the frame but haven't gotten around to refinishing, much more comfortable though as that front edge doesn't dig into the hand.

Looking to get $475 for the .44 and $375 for the .357 $780 if you take em both. How about $450 and $350? I can do $750 for the pair if someone picks them up this week. Also forgot to mention the SBH has a spring kit in it and the BH comes with a leather field holster.

The only trades I'd be interested in are one or two 4 5/8" barrel .357 Blackhawks, a .357 lever action or maybe a .22 lever action and/or a .22 single action.

I'll be down at the Marysville Rifle club tomorrow if you want to try them out or if anyone just wants to come by and check out a Cowboy match, just bring eyes and ears, I'll bring some extra ammo. The match starts at 10:00