JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming soon!

blackfeather_rs_magpul_sga_adapter_buttstock.jpg

California legal, and perfect for those that do not want a pistol grip.
The MBSA accepts the Magpul SGA butt stock for the Mossberg 500/590/590A1
As of 09/11/2016, the MBSA is included with every Blackfeather "RS" imported into the US.
Available in color matching Black, FDE, and the new GMG - Gun Metal Grey.
BF-RS.3colors.jpg

14.5" LOP
H2OsMBSA.JPG

An unscientific stock comparison for you to ponder.

As pictured USGI synthetic stock with sling, no cleaning kit.
The synthetic stock & sling weigh 3 lbs. 3 oz.
BF-RS with MBSA, + 4 spacers, + 3 accessory rails & rail covers.
The Blackfeather weighs 3 lbs. 12 oz.

Strip the pictured Blackfeather down to it's basic form, and I'm sure it's slightly lighter than your typical synthetic stock. Tension bedding, draw down adjustability, ergonomic grip with room for my pinky finger (easy on the wrist), plus changeable LOP & comb height, and optional accessory rails without a weight penalty.

The sight picture with iron sights is the same in both stocks.
IMG_5247.JPG

The SGA/MBSA weight is 1 lb. 12.6 oz. This includes all 4 LOP spacers, and the highest riser made.

The CTR/HBA weight is 1 lb. 9.5 oz. This includes a thick rubber recoil pad, and a lightweight Ergo grip.
IMG_5250.JPG
IMG_5252.JPG
IMG_5258.JPG

Can you please provide long term user feedback? I just got squad scout and want to improve it. McMillian good but required glass bedding, Wolfe is good to go but long wait time. Thank you

Can you please provide long term user feedback? I just got squad scout and want to improve it. McMillian good but required glass bedding, Wolfe is good to go but long wait time. Thank you

I used the Sage chassis from 2004 to 2011, then I switched to the Blackfeather so I have equal time with both. The Blackfeather delivers the same accuracy enhancement the Sage EBR is known for, but in a lighter package that can be easily configured the way you want/need it.

Actor Johnny Strong started using the Blackfeather in 2012 I think, and there is a guy that has been hunting with his for several years way up in northern Alaska. I also have customers using them in 3 gun competitions. I have no complaints with the Blackfeather, and I have not received any complaints from users.

I hope that helps.

JohnnyStrong.jpg 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews