JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a email from the sportsman guide lol showing different targets Osama hostage by the the bad guy in the hostage target is white zombies and just regular targets hmmmm do think someone is watching us because I never went on line looking to buy targets but have been on here looking at post BIG BROTHER IS OUT THERE HEHEH get your tin foil hats

BC-PC-FS_N.jpg

Happy now? :rolleyes:

Up till today I thought I'd seen everything. So much for that theory.

Odd.... the contortions required for the PC brain to see problems where they don't exist, and be blind to problems where they do exist.:mad:

Shooting black ink silhouette targets causes a bias towards black people being shot (the inference is) by white people because it's desensitizing .
BUT
Shooting scores of realistic people in full color with copious amounts of gore in movie quality scenarios in a video game, by children, for hours and hours on end, day after day, with a described in detail choice of multiple weapons?... no biggie!o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top