JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is one of my new targets. I'd appreciate you analytical folks figuring out which races/species I'm going to offend! Please!

View attachment 344557

Dam speciesist! They are only sneaking into our dimension because Americans are too lazy to work for NASA. Self driving cars, self piloting drones, and the artificial intelligence required to make humans obsolete isn't going to develop itself...

Aliens-007.jpg

Indians with the red dots?:p

I have one of those and the dots come off after a few rounds.

Take some spray paint preferably rather then more dots which just come off again.

Great .22lr fun though;)

Joe, you saying Indians have problems after a few rounds??? I'll drink to that....:D

Nice:cool:

Mine is only for .22lr, I must have the cheap version:(

These are my .22RF gongs. It's by Bircgwood Casey, hitting the single gong to release the others works extra well! I had a different brand once and it stank! I should stop writing about targets on this particular target thread! Sorry.

IMG_0770.JPG

Ummm...hello? The X in the center of the black target is white!!!!

So basically, the cops are trying to shoot white guys and are just missing and hitting blacks... that about sum it up?

Dumbasses.....

Whatever happened to the photo real target, I think from Law Enforcement Targets, that looked like JJ from Good Times (Jimmy Walker) holding an auto pistol gangster style. The image seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top