JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cerakote thing has been hit or miss for me.
I realize it's a modest expense to get test runs done for a color your considering.
But if the shop doesn't have an actual metal object to personally handle, I would suggest it.
I made sure last time to have a small pile of receivers, barrels and some small parts all done in one shot after I decided on a single color.
It was $200 and change for the job.

H 127 looks like old school cobra blue.

I like it. 860x816-H-127B.jpg calamity-arms-h-127-kel-tec-navy-blue-42387-full.jpg cb75e2c591f955368240b5b52a97e80f.jpg

This link should help. I've had two guns Cerakoted. Another one just the receiver done. I like classic blued guns, but there are so many options out there. The Kahr shown below was done by Tim @ Copeland Gunworks. It;s called distressed Burnt Bronze.

Kahr K9.JPG

Without irons? o_O
How to shoot when the battery dies...
I say master iron sights first. Anyone can shoot with a dot.

Finnish? How about Armoloy? Nice super hard matte chrome looks nice contrasted with black stock. Rockwell 68C, better corrosion resistance than 400 series stainless. Dads had a High-Power done in the 70s.

At $220, a little pricey, but will not have to be re-done.

showed the kiddo a bunch of pictures. He likes the blue titanium ones the most. Of coarse he also liked the bright orange and purple and green....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top