Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Black Sheep Sporting Goods

Discussion in 'Idaho Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. ooben

ooben Northern Idaho New Member

So I bought a Charter Arms .44 Bulldog from Blacksheep. Without getting into a discussion about the wisdom of that choice...I had a problem right out of the box....the cylinder release pin fell out before I had fired the revolver.

Being a bit disappointed, I took it back, thinking maybe they would send it in for me....you know, a brand new revolver that I couldn't even shoot before it broke? Anyway, they said I would have to pay for the shipping...both ways.

I didn't think that was close to being fair, so I told them I wanted to return it. I had it for two days. The salesman said sure, but there would be a 25% restocking fee. And so did his manager. And the owner.

I told them what I thought of their customer service rather loudly, walked out, and have never been back. By the way, I called Charter Arms about the revolver, they said they couldn't understand why the dealer wouldn't ship it back, there was no cost involved, so they sent ME the pre-paid box....no cost....

Blacksheep has some good prices on stuff, but beware if you ever need any sort of customer service from them.....