JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I bought a Charter Arms .44 Bulldog from Blacksheep. Without getting into a discussion about the wisdom of that choice...I had a problem right out of the box....the cylinder release pin fell out before I had fired the revolver.

Being a bit disappointed, I took it back, thinking maybe they would send it in for me....you know, a brand new revolver that I couldn't even shoot before it broke? Anyway, they said I would have to pay for the shipping...both ways.

I didn't think that was close to being fair, so I told them I wanted to return it. I had it for two days. The salesman said sure, but there would be a 25% restocking fee. And so did his manager. And the owner.

I told them what I thought of their customer service rather loudly, walked out, and have never been back. By the way, I called Charter Arms about the revolver, they said they couldn't understand why the dealer wouldn't ship it back, there was no cost involved, so they sent ME the pre-paid box....no cost....

Blacksheep has some good prices on stuff, but beware if you ever need any sort of customer service from them.....

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top