JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm starting to give a second thought to those dot type sights after seeing so many rifles with them and no irons, I have only had experience with sub $100 dot sights and they all left me frustrated. I still can't see the advantage they have over irons besides being able to keep both eyes open, but I can't agree with the lack of easy adjustments for elevation and windage. Every video I have seen online of eotechs/aimpoints/etc seem to be fairly accurate, hitting what the user is aiming at but still seam to leave fist size groups

The Aimpoint T1 is 4MOA - 4" @ 100 yrds if I understand correctly. You can still shoot tight groups but your dot is covering 4" of target at that range. Try shooting on the move to see how great these dots really are (no comparison to the very cheap ones).

I have an Oly Arms upper in .243 wssm... I love this caliber. 95 gr. accubonds for deer. Smaller bullet weights smaller for coyotes, cougar, and bobcat...

IF you want to shoot heavier than 95 gr bullets, make sure your barrel is a 1:9 twist.. not a 1:10,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top