JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Located in Portland area. I have only heard about them once before. But my understanding is good quality billet uppers and lowers

<broken link removed>

Yeah Mike was telling me that he had some. I called to get my order for my Spikes Tactical and he mentioned them, billet upper and lower with a stainless steel barrel sounded nice...but from what I understand Spikes is a really well made rifle. And at 800 thats really hard to beat.

I have an upper in 7.62x39. It is sweet looking and has a nice custom railed handguard they just started making. I have not shot it yet as I am waiting on one more part to finish the puzzle. I am glad they are local and the product looks great plus the warranty is there.

Kind of a Necro, but Mike at MK was talking about these guys making a comp that was comparable to the Battlecomp for around $80. Has anyone heard anything about this? They said they were releasing it "soon." Kinda wondering if there is an actual time frame or if it's just speculation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top