Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Black Rifle Company

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Kennedy, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Has anyone had any dealings with this place or have any reviews on their products?

2. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Where are they located? Have a link or site?

3. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Located in Portland area. I have only heard about them once before. But my understanding is good quality billet uppers and lowers

http://black-rifle-company.com/

4. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

the ones I have seen have looked good. Can't say anything for function or mil-specness, but they did look good. I know MK Tactical has a bunch of their stuff in.

5. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Yeah Mike was telling me that he had some. I called to get my order for my Spikes Tactical and he mentioned them, billet upper and lower with a stainless steel barrel sounded nice...but from what I understand Spikes is a really well made rifle. And at 800 thats really hard to beat.

6. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I have an upper in 7.62x39. It is sweet looking and has a nice custom railed handguard they just started making. I have not shot it yet as I am waiting on one more part to finish the puzzle. I am glad they are local and the product looks great plus the warranty is there.

7. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Kind of a Necro, but Mike at MK was talking about these guys making a comp that was comparable to the Battlecomp for around $80. Has anyone heard anything about this? They said they were releasing it "soon." Kinda wondering if there is an actual time frame or if it's just speculation.