JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will say this , the Army I served in still more or less thought it was OK to tune a trainee up for not responding accordingly in Basic. I am betting money that doesn't happen anymore at all . People can say what they want but you either toughened up or you did not make it.

I remember leaving the AG battalion on the way to CIF to get TA50 before we went to our training battalion. My first encounter with the senior Drill Sgt... I said what to wit he responded with solid punch to my stomach. I never said what again
It still happens. It just happens behind closed doors. And you only "tune" up the kids that you respect. That you know won't snitch. If you don't get you a$$ handed to you it means your NCOs don't give a $hit about you.

Here's another interview with Hafer -- before this event -- I'm about 1/4 of the way through and so far nothing of any pertinence to the current situation (tax payer funded espresso machine in Iraq or Afg (like $30k), hunting, giraffe is supposed to taste awesome but Joe won't eat it, diets, and brown rice is worse for you than white rice because of arsenic in the hull), but I read elsewhere that some anti-2A views had been expressed. It being a Rogan episode though, the due diligence required is excessive, but I'm working on it. Guess I'll deprime some brass.

I listened to the whole thing. Didn't hear anything anti-2A in it.

No he made me show him some excruciating pain face though after he punched in the stomach . I remember taking a few minutes to recover my breath and get back on that cattle car.

But think about it this way, you grew up to be the man that picked a steel butt-plate bolt gun chambered in a man cartridge where YOU are the recoil absorber as your screen name. If he hadn't, your screen name would be 9mmCreedtard.

I listened to the whole thing. Didn't hear anything anti-2A in it.
Joe Rogan is a weird cat I won't listen to his pod cast because he is too far all over the map ideologically for my tastes. I can get behind some what he thinks and do not want anything to do with a lot his other ideas.

Hell Joe Rogan likes guns except when he doesn't...

I won't even try to bother and figure out where Steve Rinella is at since they are hunting buddies together.

But think about it this way, you grew up to be the man that picked a steel butt-plate bolt gun chambered in a man cartridge where YOU are the recoil absorber as your screen name. If he hadn't, your screen name would be 9mmCreedtard.

lol ... that choice had at least no small measure to do with the rifle's affordability and my poor budgeting skills as a kid . Regardless of the underlying factors of the decision , it ended up being a good one , and the old rifle has given Yeoman's service over the years.

That seals it, I'm giving these guys a test:

smc.png

Am disappointed with almost all commercial coffee. I roast my own. Got a Gene Cafe CBR101 for Christmas a couple of years back. About a pound per hour of the beans I like at the roast I like. $3.50-$5.00/pound for really decent green beans. When green, they store for years, so are prepper appropriate. And talk about aromatherapy!

Indeed. They've apparently started a breeding program I'm not too happy about..
LOL. There's more relevance in the unfiltered sludge from my Widmer. [edit to add] the one in the bottom left looks a lot like my ex-SIL. She raged like that a lot too.
Don't let our kerfuffle get in the way of your shizzle.
Nope. Too busy keeping my dogma from running in front of my karma.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads