JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's something for BRCC Remainers (Hafer claims the Obama donation was a lost bet):
I apologize but I'm not going to watch Hafer whine for almost 14 minutes on video about a "rage mob". I just don't care that much about him, his opinions, or his excuses. I did listen to enough to hear him once again characterize Kyle Rittenhouse's evident act of lawful self-defense with a black rifle as an "American tragedy".

It may have been a personal tragedy for the morons who attacked someone who was willing and able to defend himself. The lynch mob mentality of so many politicians and media people directed at Rittenhouse is appalling. There's nothing good about having to shoot and kill other people. And I wouldn't have let my 17-year-old son go to Kenosha but was any of it an "American tragedy". I don't see it.

In any case, neither McCain nor Gabbard were good on the Second Amendment, either. Were Hafer's donations to them lost bets, too?

Last Edited:
I apologize but I'm not going to watch Hafer whine for almost 14 minutes on video about a "rage mob". I just don't care that much about him, his opinions, or his excuses. I did listen to enough to hear him once again characterize Kyle Rittenhouse's evident act of lawful self-defense with a black rifle as an "American tragedy".

It may have been a personal tragedy for the morons who attacked someone who was willing and able to defend himself. The lynch mob mentality of so many politicians and media people directed at Rittenhouse is appalling. There's nothing good about having to shoot and killing other people. And I wouldn't have let my 17-year-old son go to Kenosha but was any of it an "American tragedy". I don't see it.

In any case, neither McCain nor Gabbard were good on the Second Amendment, either. Were Hafer's donations to them lost bets, too?

Ha, he should quit betting.

FB_IMG_1606187990318.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong Matt Best still owns a good portion of Black Rifle , has he weighed in on this ?

I haven't seen an official response from him but he had a phone call with a Youtuber named Johnny B who covers gun related topics. Johnny hasn't released the phone call yet but has a video that touches on the subject quite concisely.

You ever grow up around a kid who turned out "different" and you realize the signs where there all along? That's what I see with the whole company. Should have seen it coming when he started posting all the videos in rompers.
you obviously have no military humor.....

I haven't seen an official response from him but he had a phone call with a Youtuber named Johnny B who covers gun related topics. Johnny hasn't released the phone call yet but has a video that touches on the subject quite concisely.

That just makes me want more answers , I hold a position on principle alone that prevents me if at all possible from supporting people / organizations who are actively working against my best interests. I remember during the 1970's and 1980's back home how every year at deer season you would see the huge Blaze Orange banners Budweiser welcomes hunters , etc.. at the stores what not.

I come to find out years later that Anheuser Busch donated huge amounts of money to the Brady Campaign . I never was a Budweiser Fan but after that I would not drink one if offered to me nor buy one for someone else. The problem is so many companies do support things that are counter to my best interests it is nigh on impossible to not support them.

you obviously have no military humor.....

I was in the Army for quite a while and the Army that Matt Best served in is not really the same Army I served in . Military humor is very much contextual and tied to the generation of the soldier who served.

There was no SHARP training jokes when I was in because well there was no SHARP training . Power Point morale humor tabs didn't either because well Power Point didn't exist. See where I am going here..

I was in the Army for quite a while and the Army that Matt Best served in is not really the same Army I served in . Military humor is very much contextual and tied to the generation of the soldier who served.

There was no SHARP training jokes when I was in because well there was no SHARP training . Power Point morale humor tabs didn't either because well Power Point didn't exist. See where I am going here..
Yea. You're so much harder than the rest of us that served after you. I heard all the old corps blah blah. Every generation thinks there better than the next. All that matters is you signed the blank check in my opinion. I don't buy into the division.

That just makes me want more answers , I hold a position on principle alone that prevents me if at all possible from supporting people / organizations who are actively working against my best interests. I remember during the 1970's and 1980's back home how every year at deer season you would see the huge Blaze Orange banners Budweiser welcomes hunters , etc.. at the stores what not.

I come to find out years later that Anheuser Busch donated huge amounts of money to the Brady Campaign . I never was a Budweiser Fan but after that I would not drink one if offered to me nor buy one for someone else. The problem is so many companies do support things that are counter to my best interests it is nigh on impossible to not support them.
if you pay taxes, your supporting the antis.

every year, we are paying for the indroctination of the kids going through the public school system.:eek:

Yea. You're so much harder than the rest of us that served after you. I heard all the old corps blah blah. Every generation thinks there better than the next. All that matters is you signed the blank check in my opinion. I don't buy into the division.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit now is it. What I said was the military of contemporary times isn't the same military I served... The fact is , it's not. It has changed and evolved but you should know that.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit now is it. What I said was the military of contemporary times isn't the same military I served... The fact is , it's not. It has changed and evolved but you should know that.
Well I was in the marines. So I draw pictures and sign.

You have to admit that new generations get spoiled with things like vehicles and ponchos.
Oh I absolutely agree it's gotten softer. I won't argue that. But no one is held accountable for their actions and ncos hands are tied now. I'm glad I am out. That's what happens when outside politics dictate SOPs and future actions of war fighters.

You have to admit that new generations get spoiled with things like vehicles and ponchos.

I will say this , the Army I served in still more or less thought it was OK to tune a trainee up for not responding accordingly in Basic. I am betting money that doesn't happen anymore at all . People can say what they want but you either toughened up or you did not make it.

I remember leaving the AG battalion on the way to CIF to get TA50 before we went to our training battalion. My first encounter with the senior Drill Sgt... I said what to wit he responded with solid punch to my stomach. I never said what again

I will say this , the Army I served in still more or less thought it was OK to tune a trainee up for not responding accordingly in Basic. I am betting money that doesn't happen anymore at all . People can say what they want but you either toughened up or you did not make it.

I remember leaving the AG battalion on the way to CIF to get TA50 before we went to our training battalion. My first encounter with the senior Drill Sgt... I said what to wit he responded with solid punch to my stomach. I never said what again

Did he make you show him your war face?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top