JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh well, I can always order LongBottoms cofveve and have it shipped to my front door, same same,, and I don't have to worry about some Woke company making things political!

Wait, when did this kid start to make coffee?
2212f840a5e3c9f4f670d786604bd98a.jpg

Wounded Warriors is also a sham company.

When I was an insurance guy for USAA, a co-worker and fellow vet left the company to go work for WW. He said it was a dream job where he basically took disabled vets out kayaking and other outdoor activities for more than he was making currently.

He was super stoked about it.

Ran into him a year later and he had quit and said WW was not what they portrayed themselves as and warned me against giving them any more money. He didn't go into details, but I have never given them another dime. I've also heard rumblings about them on various fun forums, but have never cared enough to look into the specifics.

*sniff* *sniff* Anybody else smell sump'n? o_O

yeah, that members reply reeked of ageism, body shaming, misogyny, and elitism. Sounds like Trump fan ;)

Edit: This is sarcasm, just in case it's not really obvious (the Trump fan part. I'm pretty sure I can guess which team he bats for)

I certainly don't think that Rittenhouse is a hero. He was an ambitious young man who didn't understand that discretion is the better part of valor. But he found himself in a situation where multiple people were trying to kill him. He defended himself and the police told him to go home. He was then attacked by a political anti-2A prosecution. That's the bigger issue at stake. Rioters are given freedom from interference to rob and burn, but a gun owner defending himself is thrown in jail? When video evidence shows the defensive nature of the shooting? That's why people support this young man's defense and take insult when a supposedly pro-2A company abandons him.

Looks like he wasn't the only Biden/Act Blue donor in the company.

Here's something for BRCC Remainers (Hafer claims the Obama donation was a lost bet):

If you listen to the end he does come out in support of Kyle, and has a reasonable explanation for the 0 donation, for which he claims to have witnesses. We've all recently seen the danger of false claims in that direction, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd still like to know why he no longer donates to 2A causes.

Meanwhile, my 20-20 hindsight would like to have seen an initial statement something more like "We didn't authorize this discount code to be associated with Kyle. We don't want to profit from his misery or anyone else's. We support both the right to self defense and the right to peaceful protest. This incident will not affect our relationship with The Blaze. This is all we have to say on the subject. Everyone please have a great day and be good to each other."

But I don't write this kind of bubblegum for a living, so what do I know. :rolleyes:

Probably got something horribly wrong in there anyway. :)

"We didn't authorize this discount code to be associated with Kyle. We don't want to profit from his misery or anyone else's. We support both the right to self defense and the right to peaceful protest. This incident will not affect our relationship with The Blaze. This is all we have to say on the subject. Everyone please have a great day and be good to each other."
That sounds to me like the smartest thing he coulda said.

Why is everyone fanboying for some fat, round, soft kid with feminine facial features who got himself into a legal pretzel over his own stupidity?
I have no idea. I wonder the same thing. He's no 2A super hero. Even though that's what the gun community try to make him out to be.

For the record, I never said they were anti-2a. I did say that they stopped donating to 2a causes. If I'm wrong, show me. However, the previous post showing Hafer's political donations is something to ponder as well, even if only to note that, with the exception of Obama, he donated to anti-2a dems who are veterans.

So the BRCC CEO only donates to pro gun-control candidates? Obama, Gabbard, McCain?
Just to keep this fresh.

For the record, I never said they were anti-2a. I did say that they stopped donating to 2a causes. If I'm wrong, show me. However, the previous post showing Hafer's political donations is something to ponder as well, even if only to note that, with the exception of Obama, he donated to anti-2a dems who are veterans.

I think the dude was whining that many people applauded the Kenosha kid, not BRCC

So just so I'm not missing anything, let me make sure I have a good understanding of the mortal sins BRCC committed.

They, as a public company failed to weigh in on an ongoing legal matter
They at some point stopped donating as a company to 2A causes
Evan Hafer donated personal money to Obama (he said it was a lost bet and offset it with a donation to Mcain).

If a company has to be lock step with you in every ideological aspect of your life, you will end up disappointed pretty regularly. I don't have the time or energy to devote to being outraged all the time.

If a company is mostly good according to your belief structure, and you like their products and the price, buy them, if not don't.

I don't have the fancy palate to care to much for gourmet coffee, so I've never been a customer, but I've listened to their podcast a few times and they seem like genuine humans.

At the end of the day, they are a for profit business. And yes (gasp), making a living for themselves and their employees are their number one priority. I'm not going to get all butthurt because they make decisions for their business that I may or may not agree with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top