JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Click on his name on the FEC site and it says "CEO of Black Rifle Coffee Company" View attachment 781668
Thing to note: ActBlue is an American nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables left-leaning nonprofits, Democratic candidates, and progressive groups to raise money from individual donors on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors".

Where I choose to spend or not is my business... now if I try to get YOU to stop doing biz with somebody, or to cancel an engagement, ads, or biz contract, for ideological reasons... THAT is cancel culture.

Here I am merely sharing info, and stating what I plan with MY money.

I wonder if his co-founders knew he was donating to gun control proponents.

Well, what I saw said that one of his sponsors "Sterling Partners", the CEO, but also the CTO (whatever that is), plus other unspecified employees. Now, I don't think one always knows the thinking of their employees, but the CTO and a major investor???

On the topic of "Never Apologize to the Mob" and Silence is Golden.

After BRCC apologized to the mob it tried to apologize to its own community botching that in the process. But now the mob sees that ineffective apology as more reason to not support them now (as if they ever did). BRCC screwed the pooch on this at every step with every faction.

neverAppoligize.png

What was BRCC's reasons for dropping their support? Was it the NRA with W.L at the helm that upset them?
It could have been as simple as greed.

Say Mrs. BRCC says one day , 'Honey ya know if we were to drop those silly donations you told me would influence sales with the pro 2A crowd no one would notice and we pocket the difference. I mean we are still pro 2A so isn't that all that matters?'

Happy wife, happy life??

Just a thought.....

Really odd now to see the CEO of a company marketed to gun owners and conservatives supporting someone who support gun control.
That's what we've been saying. The level of hypocrisy is palpable...

Im always willing to listen and learn, just so far most all of the claims presented here have been more subjective or hearsay while Im more an evidence driven person. It doesnt bother me at all of a brand stops donating to 2A causes, but it will bother me if they say they claim to support it and then support anti gun politicians.... somethings really whacked there.

...it will bother me if they say they claim to support it and then support anti gun politicians
Which is precisely what has me hacked off with them now.
And it started with their dropping the 2A-cause donations.

Basically, "if ya say you're doin' it, then do it. Don't say you are, then quietly stop doin' it."

... but it will bother me if they say they claim to support it and then support anti gun politicians.... somethings really whacked there.

Heard this on twitter so take it with a dump truck of salt, but it seems that a good portion of the management level do not donate with the 2A in mind, and a large portion of the working level does. Anyway, it could be there is some one rule for me and another for thee thing going on at the top of the company on the 2A topic.

Which is precisely what has me hacked off with them now.
And it started with their dropping the 2A-cause donations.

Basically, "if ya say you're doin' it, then do it. Don't say you are, then quietly stop doin' it."

This whole thing is disturbing to learn. It still doesnt bother me that they would stop doing it, but its the contributing to the complete opposite thats baffling. All while keeping the same black gun image and marketing to conservatives. Thats a slap in the face to their customer base.

its like a bait and switch scheme.

Just one story but there are several like it. I understand they have zero relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse but I don't see how disowning him instead of saying, let the courts sort it out, is a good move for them.

Article written by typical antis shi++ing their pants over anything related to guns. Virtue signaling idiots; they're everywhere.

Agreed. They should just change their name to something veteran related and leave rifles out of it. I think this is just another case of 'Pro 2A/'conservative' type company (or politician, supreme court judge, etc.) that made it big and have now decided they want to go sit with the cool kids and not the dirty gun loving hicks.

Then the member posted screenshots from the FEC website verifiying those contributions/donations. I can't repost those screenshot, and in most cases the amounts of the donations were small (except for the sponsor), the ones listed were ALL for the party of anti-gunners, and none, 0% for the opposing party.
Last I looked on the FEC website and searched "black rifle coffee" for employer, 11 of the 34 donations were to groups not 2A friendly, or about 30%.

Just for fun..35 out of 37 entries for "smith and wesson" are to non 2A friendly folks...but most are tiny donations from the same person. (Presuming Winred is pro-2A and actblue is not that is). I checked several other firearms companies, searching by employer...stunning the number that are toward non-2A friendly directions. Guess they do not like job security. There are likely many variants on employer names, but interesting none the less.

Welp, that tears it, i'm done with BRCC products, they have shot themselves in the boot on this and i'm not going to support a company that would toss me under the buss in the name of profits! As a Vet, this really stings, I thought they were "One of Us" the kind of buddy you wanted as your wingman, but NOPE, not any more, I see they are nothing but a Blue Falcon, willing to toss everything that made them Them, aside for their brand! :(:(:(

Oh well, I can always order Long Bottoms cofveve and have it shipped to my front door, same same,, and I don't have to worry about some Woke company making things political!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top