JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a difference between consumer goods and endorsement. Nike sells lots of shirts for a high price partly because they are extremely careful who represents their brand. They will sell their shirts to anyone with $.
I don't think Rittenhouse presented himself as a representative of BRCC, did he? He was just wearing a shirt with their name on it, as far as l know.

Anybody know if the folks that made his socks and underwear have spoken up to disavow?

I'm pretty new to this story, only read about it yesterday. But l don't think Rittenhouse purported to represent BRCC, he was just wearing a shirt, identical to the thousands of other shirts and assorted swag that BRCC makes available. Paid endorsers are chosen, usually carefully. But a company can't control who wears their swag if they've tirelessly hawked it to the public.

I also think that Hafer/Best would have been better off to avoid commentary and keep their own council on this one. As mentioned many times, in this thread and before: NEVER bend a knee, or even give the appearance of acquiescence, to the rage mob.

Overlooked in this thread were the generous contributions to Rittenhouse's bail fund by Mike Lindell (My Pillow guy) and Ricky Schroder (uhhh... the Ricky guy) who sprung Kyle from politically-motivated pre-trial confinement ($2M bail? "Flight risk"? C'mon, man).

Bi-Mart and WINCO are employee owned and operated companies! Buy with them - your dollars don't go to crazy billionaires. XD
And Winco allows open carry (but I will still only CC) in their stores (or at least the one where I typically shop)! It's a win-win with Winco! :)

Last Edited:
This is from another forum that I just started up with a month or so ago:

" Amidst all the news of black rifle coffee disavowing Kyle Rittenhouse, I saw this on Instagram tonight. Looks like one of their investors, their ceo, cto and other employees have been donating to Biden and other democrats. "

Then the member posted screenshots from the FEC website verifiying those contributions/donations. I can't repost those screenshot, and in most cases the amounts of the donations were small (except for the sponsor), the ones listed were ALL for the party of anti-gunners, and none, 0% for the opposing party.

I don't buy BRCC coffee. Never have. And I can't say that I'm overly careful with where I spend my money (Netfux, Amazon, Walmart, BiMart).. But some companies seem determined to pizz me off!!!

Reportedly the CEO said "anything can be photoshopped" on Instagram when referring to the FEC website. So is he saying that someone hacked the FEC website and he never made those donations??? Or that someone downloaded the real FEC data and altered it and for some reason it still matches the FEC website itself?

The first rule of holes is: "when you're in one, stop digging."

This is from another forum that I just started up with a month or so ago:

" Amidst all the news of black rifle coffee disavowing Kyle Rittenhouse, I saw this on Instagram tonight. Looks like one of their investors, their ceo, cto and other employees have been donating to Biden and other democrats. "

Then the member posted screenshots from the FEC website verifiying those contributions/donations. I can't repost those screenshot, and in most cases the amounts of the donations were small (except for the sponsor), the ones listed were ALL for the party of anti-gunners, and none, 0% for the opposing party.

I don't buy BRCC coffee. Never have. And I can't say that I'm overly careful with where I spend my money (Netfux, Amazon, Walmart, BiMart).. But some companies seem determined to pizz me off!!!

Seems he (CEO Evan Hafer) contributed to Obama and Tulsi Gabbard. As we know both Dems. No more of my money for him!

1606165164380.png

Last Edited:

So the BRCC CEO only donates to pro gun-control candidates? Obama, Gabbard, McCain?
How do we know thats the same person?

How do we know thats the same person?

He was pretty fast to disavow the Kenosha kid. If it's not him, I'm sure he'll be equally fast to refute this claim. Silence is violence after all.

edit: and I literally don't care if someone donates to republicans or democrats. I despise the Uniparty(TM) for the most part. However, also don't call yourself the Black Rifle Coffee Company and then donate (if true) to people that both want to take said black rifles, and are also in a position to work to do just that.

Last Edited:
Somewhere up thread is the notion that dropping BRCC over their response is an example of "cancel culture". CC is usually understood to be an attempt to destroy an entity (person/business/charity/whatever) for ideological reasons. Taken at face value, the dustup about BRCC could be seen in that light. However, that CC definition is incomplete. Cancel culture typically seeks an entity's destruction for some ideological reason unrelated to the entity's normal business or personal practices. It would be cancel culture if for example, a teacher got fired for being seen at a gun range because an issue unrelated to their job is used to get them canned. It would not be cancel culture for the teacher to get fired if they professed and acted on an ideology that says children are unable to learn stuff. In the first example the ideological issue is irrelevant to the job, in the second, it is key to the job.

Turning to BRCC, given that the phrase "black rifle" is potent imagery associated with the 2A, when BRCC uses that term positively in its name and marketing but fails to live up to it in action (*), it isn't cancel culture if a black rifle supporter chooses not to support BRCC -- that's merely choosing where to spend one's activist dollars.

Another aspect of cancel culture is seeking complete and total lifelong ruin. I've looked at a lot of twitter on this -- a place where you expect the worst takes -- and nobody is doing the regressive leftist thing of "burn BRCC to the ground and hound Hafer to his grave making sure he never works again." People are just saying "well, if you don't support my values, I'll buy elsewhere." That's not cancel culture -- that's consumer choice in action.

(*) The question of whether SD and the 2A are interwoven is something that can be debated, which is why some feel that BRCC didn't do anything wrong and will continue to support them, while others feel the opposite and will not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top