JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im not seeing any evidence the company is anti gun here.
I'm not seeing where anyone here was saying that they are decidedly and inarguably anti-gun.
Just that they used to clearly state that they donated to 2A causes and now they don't give any indication that they still do.
I believe @awshoot said it best when he said that they now appear to be 2A-indifferent.

Last Edited:
Well, you know they don't kill the cats to get the coffee beans, right?
They just feed the coffee "cherries" to them and then wait for the kitties to sh!t out the beans, LITERALLY! :eek:
Which they then collect and turn into high-priced java.

1606118823255.png

Sure, but the companies only position on Rittenhouse was they didn't want to be associated with profiting financially from his court trial. ...

I've listened to that three times now and the tone and content gives me the distinct impression he was pizzed off at having been associated with Kyle. I also agree with @sobo's view that the 2A was thrown in like an afterthought.

This is a textbook example of how not to respond to a woke mob. Once you start apologizing, you can never stop. The woke mob is not comprised of their customers and thus the mob actually had zero power over BRCC, except the power which BRCC gave them by responding. There's no logical reason to drive a wedge between some of your natural customers and your business by bending the knee to a powerless but noisy mob (*). BRCC's wounds here are 100% self-inflicted.

(*) Which makes me think he's emotional about being connected to Kyle and being emotional about it suggests he does not support him. A logical response to the braying tweets of non-customers would be silence. Or maybe trolling. Apologizing or appearing to is a grievous mistake.

I got suckered into Wounded Warriors like that. Shortly after they started I sent them some money. They of course wanted more and I sent some a few times. Then they made the fatal error and sending me some crapola about how they think Vets coming home would be "safer" if they were not allowed to own a gun:mad::mad:
I sent them a little note and told them they would now be safer with never seeing another dime from me. Never got a response but I still to this day, years later, get letters from them begging for more money :confused:

Hello,

Wow on what WW said about GUN ownership!

I never sent them money and MOST, not all, of those so called PRO VETERAN groups are NOT who they say they are.

PLUS they sell, rent and/or lease your name/address and tons more even if you OPT OUT and tell them not to do this! Gggrrrrr.

I do not know much about the WW org. and what I read about them a LONG time ago... I already forgot.

Thank you for the GUN INFO about them too. That would turn me off and away from them for sure!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours EARLY.

Cate

Interesting thread. Thanks to everyone who posted here too.

I ALWAYS thought that the BR coffee company was VERY, very, very Pro Second Amendment and for ALL types of firearms too. NOT only for black rifles or specific types of rifles but for lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, single shots, Glocks, other semi automatic pistols, s/a and da/ revolvers, shotguns, etc.

I never KNEW how much they donated to RKBA orgs or what specific RKBA orgs that they donated to over the years. I never remember seeing any STATISTICS anywhere on the WWWeb in the past.

I remember a bit about them when they first started the company and when it was in the news years ago. From another specific forum (?) or just being in the news and reading about them on MANY forums and websites. I think (?) that I may have posted about them and thinking that it was a GOOD idea and I wished them well on some other forum or forums too.

I NEVER read their package. I never SAW a package of their coffee in a store or I missed SEEING it in a Montana store IF it was there. I thought that they were only a MAIL ORDER type of company. I had heard or read that they were expensive per pound if you broke it down but I never studied or researched their prices. I may have clicked on an ORIGINAL LINK when they first started their company when it was in the news but I do not remember the date or the details from years ago now.

ADDED more now: My MT husband just told me that he saw BR coffee in Cabela's (In this college town.) where the AMMUNITION should be since they are so LOW in stock when it comes to ammo. So someone sells IT here and maybe it is in other stores around here too. Beats me because he does most of the shopping when he is doing other things. Back and forth from the gym - on his way home, a hike and so forth.

I never read twitter/twatter unless a snippet is in a gun related thing on this forum or perhaps on some other news link because I DETEST twitter and most of the TWITS who post on Twitter/Twatter too!

I do believe that KR acted in Self Defense. That was plain as day to me when I actually looked at ALL of it and not just what the lamestream mass media SAID and wrote on the boob tube, radio and online.

I do NOT think that HE (KR) should have been THERE as I have stated before. (Other sections, other threads and other posts that may have been shut down, moved, deleted, etc. to all posters when it comes to that subject matter on this forum.)

I will not repeat what I had to say there in the past. Lucky you! LOL

Thank you for the information and I will read a bit more about this in the news from many news sources.

I will keep buying the 2 types of coffee that we buy (NOT BRC.) and the various teas that we buy too.

I figure people should support who they LIKE even with limited choices in their area.

I or we do NOT buy from Amazon. Never did and never will. We NEVER used Pay Pal and other rip off - anti gun places like them. Etc. With that said, for now, we still do use Costco even though you can't conceal carry a gun in their store.

Out here even in this college town, so many places have CLOSED since I moved out here - LONG TERM - old stores from a to z. NOT just in grocery stores and meat markets or restaurants! LOCALLY OWNED stores that sold all kinds of products. There was more of a selection of stores where I used to live even if I had to drive an hour or more to get to them sometimes due to the weather.

I still boycott places/stores and MANY products and there are so many limitations and selections to choose from especially out here not just when I used to live in the Sapphire Mountains - remote MT or super rural - back east in my former state with my late husband.

I boycott most of Hollyweird, most tv shows, most of the crapola music, etc. NO cable/dish here except for the INTERNET connection and IF I found something that my MT husband likes for a connection due to our LACK OF CHOICES here - I would disconnect this company (Bresnan/Charter/Spectrum!) in a NY minute!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Probably best not to print up t-shirts and sell em to the public then, huh.
There is a difference between consumer goods and endorsement. Nike sells lots of shirts for a high price partly because they are extremely careful who represents their brand. They will sell their shirts to anyone with $.

I highly recommend civit coffee. My brother bought it was a gag gift years ago. Jokes on him, Turned out to be a fine cup of joe and not very cheap

I gotta agree with awshoot here, Evan shouldn't have done that video like that, he does appear pissed off,, and too focused on the veteran side of things and dodging the 2nd part mostly! He could have taken the high road with his video, but instead he chose to rant on and on about being pro vet! We totally understand him being a pro vet company, that's his schtick, but............

What he should have done, just having to make a video to do damage control:
Slam the hell out of those violent persons in Kenosha, the three + azzholes who were hell bent of destroying everything around them, and hell bent on killing Kyle!
Evan should have said: Hell yes, we support that Kid, he did what any red blooded American patriot would have and should ha done! He could have even said he and his company would be helping out by financially by supporting Kyle in his time of need, as every one knows he will be up against the "Dream Team" of political ambition anti American, anti 2nd prosecutors hell bent to destroy Kyle and make an example of him for the rest of the patriots! Even should have done it as an Angry Patriot, and he should have stood up for ALL American Patriots! Having had some time to reflect on all this, I'm not happy with the way BRCC chose to handle things, from any of this going public with Blaze, to everything that has come to light after, if only they had kept their mouths shut, but nope, ego got the best of them and look what they have wrought upon themselves!

gotta agree with awshoot here, Evan shouldn't have done that video like that, he does appear pissed off,, and too focused on the veteran side of things and dodging the 2nd part mostly! He could have taken the high road with his video, but instead he chose to rant on and on about being pro vet!

Yep. The second someone starts shaking a finger at the camera I'm done listening.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top