JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I am brand new to this site. I have come into a collection of many parts of a complete reloading set up. There is a melting pot, a ladle, a cannelure tool, 9 molds, 8 handles (including 3 for black powder, and at least 2 double round molds). I also have 50 lbs of lead and a lot of brass and lead. There is black powder, powder solvent, belgian bluing, and so much stuff that I don't know how to label it properly. I have posted this on Craigslist at "[email protected]" or seattle "come and get this". It's a lot of stuff, and some of it is pricey, and I just want to move it to someone who can use it. I only want $150.00 and that is low, but someone still wanted to lowball me for $75. Kind of insulting. I hope someone can contact me and buy and use it.

Thanks Phillip 253 380 5021

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top