JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A good friend/neighbor has a matched pair of nickel Pietta black powder pistols he needs to sell. An old friend of his is going into a rest home and has given my neighbor the guns to sell. Would there be any interest here? They appear to be un-fired, chambers are clean and shiny.

This isn't my ad, but this is the same gun, grips an all.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/30843...-sale--flli-pietta-1862-police--36-cal-nickel

I'll put these up on NWFA for him if anyone shows interest. There's also a MASSIVE monster of a .44-.45 that says "Texas Ranger" in gold letters on the barrel that will be for sale too.

Thanks for any input!

Mike

I am sort of interested, did he have a price in mind?

I've seen prices now after some research in the $225.00-$250.00 range for unfired. I'll need to talk to him, maybe he'll consent to a "Take both get a break" sorta thing. One of the links I was reading stated that they're no longer available.

I'll ping you when I get the ad up and give you first shot, this afternoon hopefully. I've got to wait for the neighbor to bring them from way over, next door. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top