JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded

I bought this to give black powder a try, realized it's too much damn work and not something I'm really into.

The barrel is stamped Connecticut Valley Arms and I believe it to be their Kentucky Pistol in .45 cal. Sounds like it's a kit gun. Right now there is a dead charge in the barrel, I forgot to wipe the bore before charging it and there was enough oil to ruin the powder charge. I dumped more oil in to make sure it was dead, so that will need to be taken care of before it gets shot. The trigger also needs adjusted slightly as it will not always reset after releasing the hammer. You have to push the trigger forward slightly for the trigger to catch the hammer.

vacvo.jpg

cphqS.jpg

I know it's not worth much, so I'm not asking for much. Preferred trade would be some sort of cheap pot metal pistol that's taking up room in your safe. Phoenix Arms, Jiminez, Lorcin, Hi Point, whatever.

And no it doesn't come with the cool pouch, just the pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.