JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Black powder gun show
March 9th and 10th
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
Monroe , Washington.
$8 admission
9-5 Saturday 9-3 Sunday

Traditional only

This is a big show folks...lots to see , plenty of folks to visit and there will be something to buy for sure.
I have found some great deals here and even have been known to do some selling or trading as well.
My club will have a booth there ....And I'll be happy to offer any advice that I can.

For more information :
www.casademountainmen.com
Andy

I don't know....black powder gun show? Sounds a bit like a setup for being accused of firearm racism based on general news reports these days. Of course at least it isn't a white powder gun show.... Oh wait.... That's right..white powder goes in the nose, black powder goes in the rifle.... I get so easily confused these days :rolleyes::p

In all seriousness, sounds like a fun time and I'd like to go if it wasn't such a trek... I spend enough time on the road during the week that wifey gets a bit snippy if I am gone on the weekends too.

Last Edited:
I've wanted to come up and see this, if I'm in town that week-end I'll be glad to finally meet you in person.
I hope you can make it as well...it would great to meet you.

Wish I wasn't 3 hours away!
3 hours is a long way ...but the show is big with lots of vendors...
Andy

Saturday for sure...but...
I have been known to go both days...and if someone really wanted to go Sunday and wanted to hang out / meet up with me as well....I could be induced to go both days...I mean really...muzzleloaders and friends...I guess....:D
Andy

I will come on the 9 for sure I have Saturday off.
And if I want to come back on Sunday I can call in sick.
Lol .
I will call in sick to work for two things .
Fishing and Shooting .
I never call in if I'm actually sick

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top