JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Black powder gun show
March 9th and 10th
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
Monroe , Washington.
$8 admission
9-5 Saturday 9-3 Sunday

Traditional only

This is a big show folks...lots to see , plenty of folks to visit and there will be something to buy for sure.
I have found some great deals here and even have been known to do some selling or trading as well.
My club will have a booth there ....And I'll be happy to offer any advice that I can.

For more information :
www.casademountainmen.com
Andy

I don't know....black powder gun show? Sounds a bit like a setup for being accused of firearm racism based on general news reports these days. Of course at least it isn't a white powder gun show.... Oh wait.... That's right..white powder goes in the nose, black powder goes in the rifle.... I get so easily confused these days :rolleyes::p

In all seriousness, sounds like a fun time and I'd like to go if it wasn't such a trek... I spend enough time on the road during the week that wifey gets a bit snippy if I am gone on the weekends too.

Last Edited:
I've wanted to come up and see this, if I'm in town that week-end I'll be glad to finally meet you in person.
I hope you can make it as well...it would great to meet you.

Wish I wasn't 3 hours away!
3 hours is a long way ...but the show is big with lots of vendors...
Andy

Saturday for sure...but...
I have been known to go both days...and if someone really wanted to go Sunday and wanted to hang out / meet up with me as well....I could be induced to go both days...I mean really...muzzleloaders and friends...I guess....:D
Andy

I will come on the 9 for sure I have Saturday off.
And if I want to come back on Sunday I can call in sick.
Lol .
I will call in sick to work for two things .
Fishing and Shooting .
I never call in if I'm actually sick

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews