JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's a signaling cannon that is the size and shape of a big beer Stein...it's usually very heavy and stable and it stands up on the ground. It's loaded with powder and wadding and goes off like a cannon

It's a signaling cannon that is the size and shape of a big beer Stein...it's usually very heavy and stable and it stands up on the ground. It's loaded with powder and wadding and goes off like a cannon
Cool... never heard of that before.

Please understand, I will be appropriating that term to describe my morning coffee. Considering what it usually does to me, that term is entirely appropriate.

"Are you making pancakes?"

"After a couple of Thunder Mugs... be patient... "

BF869EF4-3F09-4218-9228-0FE7D8A1FCF2.jpeg 139324A3-A042-4D59-B953-1619FB576158.jpeg
Cool... never heard of that before.

Please understand, I will be appropriating that term to describe my morning coffee. Considering what it usually does to me, that term is entirely appropriate.

"Are you making pancakes?"

"After a couple of Thunder Mugs... be patient... "
Haaaaa...that's awesome! I think that could be appropriate in several situations!

I like yours better.

At the cabin we kids used to call the "chamber pot" we'd use when it was too cold/miserable to venture to the outhouse in the middle of the night...the Thunder Mug :eek:. Boys got to use a huge covered beer stein if we just had to go #1 (Dad called it the Mother-in-law Mug, much to Mom's displeasure)

We never would have thought to put some gunpowder in it and set it off the next morning :s0001:

Last Edited:
Cool picture. I've heard the term before and am familiar with the item, but I've only seen new production units and never any of those old school pieces!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.