JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a local source for 12 gauge factory loads in the tri-county Portland area. Thinking about resurrecting a curio, but don't really want to do mail order on a small amount.

I'd venture to say, that most BP shooters (that I know of through SASS) that use 12 ga. BP ammo.....load their own. It's not hard and doesn't take a great amount of money/investment.

Mind you that the shooters that I know.....don't use such primitive methods.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I shot BP when I was cowboy shooting. Don't know of anyplace local where you can buy BP loaded shot shells.
I always loaded my own, still have a few boxes of them somewhere.
If you fire-off a couple of them, then you have a real smokescreen to disappear behind.:)

Thanks for the replies gents. I recently heard mention of loaded rounds available through some cowboy action supplier, but nothing specific.
For the eventual amount that I would be shooting it, just wouldn't make sense to use hand loads with it. Said shotgun is over 100 years old with unbroken documentation on it. Kind of like taking an original Model A to the drag strip.

Just wanted to get video of it being shot before the granddaughter of the original owner passes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top