JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it's been well over the 12 weeks since my status has been qualified for my rebate on several black pack cases of ammo I bought on Black Friday, NOVEMBER 23rd!!! Still haven't got my rebate in the mail.. anyone else received theirs yet? I called the number and it has such a long waiting time(30 minutes) to talk to an assistant, I'm figuring that this is a scam of some sort...:(

I don't know my friend bought it also.
He called and sent it in .
Nothing yet.
I can't believe it is scam because they would lose business in the future.

I don't know my friend bought it also.
He called and sent it in .
Nothing yet.
I can't believe it is scam because they would lose business in the future.

That's what you would think. Who knows?? My wait time for my call 5 minutes ago was 18 minutes. A minute ago they just said 22 minute wait :eek: . And calls are supposed to be answered in the order they're received. BS!!

That's what you would think. Who knows?? My wait time for my call 5 minutes ago was 18 minutes. A minute ago they just said 22 minute wait :eek: . And calls are supposed to be answered in the order they're received. BS!!
I feel bad to because I was the one that told him buy that it's a good deal .
Mmmmmmm
His frist AR
And I told him buy that bulk ammo deal.

My rebate submitted November was approved in December and shipped in January. All communication was through email since I made my submission online.

How did you submit your rebate?

My rebate submitted November was approved in December and shipped in January. All communication was through email since I made my submission online.

How did you submit your rebate?
Email. We have a locking mailbox so I don't see how it got stolen... is your name on the rebate card they sent back to you? If it's not, that envelope will be a spotted a mile away by a pro thief

Finally got an answer. So apparently it was mailed on Jan 8th:confused:. I receive usually 6-8 letters in the mail per month. 4 which are weekly paycheck stubs, and the other 3-4 are miscellaneous garbage mail. My wife on the other hand is the chief in charge of the bills. Stacks and stacks of mail. I have a feeling that rebate is long gone and in some shredded recycling heap somewhere:(

lady on the phone was cool and gave me info to get my rebate still... props to vista outdoors

Email. We have a locking mailbox so I don't see how it got stolen... is your name on the rebate card they sent back to you? If it's not, that envelope will be a spotted a mile away by a pro thief

Yes my name was on the rebate card. The rebate envelope is pictured below.
mail.png

If I understand it correctly, the wait time is based on two factors:
  1. The average wait time of the last X callers.
  2. A formula including number of callers, number of support staff and the average call time.
So if Aunt Nelly gets on with some poor schlub and talks for 20 minutes when it usually only takes 3 or 4, your wait time is going to go up. Or if two of the support staff go out back and get stoned on their pee break and lose track of time, Shybladder is going to get the floater.

Slightly related: I once coaxed the Windows Installer into estimating my Time Remaining as something like 30 million minutes. It's all about the math baby! :D

I created...error.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads