JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The entire East Coast would be wise to vote him out, and they say Hilary is going to take the next election? I sincerely doubt it at the current Democratic pace.

And the worthless Republicans are going to have who ?? The liberal media has already christened Chris Christie has their boy in 2016. Makes it easier to get their equally worthless party in power again.

Unless there is a real strong conservative challenge in the form of a Constitutional Party ticket, you can expect the sheeple to easily elect another liberal Democrat to continue to accelerate the ruin of our wonderful country.

This is our only hope, as the Republicans represent every thing that is wrong with the conservative viewpoint.

This is probably way too political a post.

And the worthless Republicans are going to have who ?? The liberal media has already christened Chris Christie has their boy in 2016. Makes it easier to get their equally worthless party in power again.

Unless there is a real strong conservative challenge in the form of a Constitutional Party ticket, you can expect the sheeple to easily elect another liberal Democrat to continue to accelerate the ruin of our wonderful country.

This is our only hope, as the Republicans represent every thing that is wrong with the conservative viewpoint.

This is probably way too political a post.

Pretty disgusting scenario.
Choice between the pig and the poke.
Paul or Kruse :s0155: ???

I'd like to see Rand Paul or Ted Cruz for president with Dr. Ben Carson as VP on the ticket.

For those of you who don't know much about Dr. Carson check this out.....

[video=youtube_share;RH0nQ1K7z9k]http://youtu.be/RH0nQ1K7z9k[/video]

I'd like to see Rand Paul or Ted Cruz for president with Dr. Ben Carson as VP on the ticket.

For those of you who don't know much about Dr. Carson check this out.....

[video=youtube_share;RH0nQ1K7z9k]http://youtu.be/RH0nQ1K7z9k[/video]

he's
Kind of like Herman Caine (sp)
Conservative !

Face it folks, old conservatives are dying like flies as we are being swarmed by the third world invasion, and they are voting demorat (usually illegally)

There's no peaceful political solution to the federal nightmare

My opinion is that the entire system from tip to tail is so corrupt that there is no way to "fix" any part of it, much less all of it..
Republican - Democrat - Conservitive - Liberal they are all out for the good of themselves and thier peers the banks and corporations.
I would like to find some way to gain enough widespread attention to this fact for enough people to write in a vote cast for "The People of the United States of America".. Even with 1% of voters casting the ballot in protest for "The People" it may gain enough attention to get nationwide discussion on this problem and some kind of solutions.. At least the people running for office (especially the loser) would know that we are sick and tired of them. I doubt anything will ever be done untill this country practically (if not literally) burns to the ground, but in my opinion A vote of protest to the current system is better than a vote either way Republican - Democrat which is basically replacing rotting garbage with rotting garbage...

I registered as a democrat... I figured if democrats can register as republicans, I can register as whatever I want too. Still have my libertarian party membership card. Can't wait for the primaries, I wonder if nader is running :)

As we have seen twice since the Boston Bombing it is not just the power grid but water /transport/communications as well I think the 1st episode of BSG would be an apt illustration of the destruction and treason.

The entire East Coast would be wise to vote him out, and they say Hilary is going to take the next election? I sincerely doubt it at the current Democratic pace.
From the first time I saw O bama on TV
I reailzed he was a POS . even after the first four years ago he was reelected for what ever reason. Don't discount the ignorance or the voting public.

From the first time I saw O bama on TV
I reailzed he was a POS . even after the first four years ago he was reelected for what ever reason. Don't discount the ignorance or the voting public.

The reason is Democrats vote United, they don't have a percentage voting for RP
and another group voting for some other nut, I mean Rand Paul. In order to win We must be united in Our vote

To the OP

Find a way to take advantage of tax credit or not. But figure out how to become home energy set sufficient - solar, wind, mini hydro, wood, whatever it takes and then learn how to use that energy twice.

Ex. Wood heat can also be used to heat you hot water or heat water turn it intimate and then into electricity. Wood heat can also be used for cooking like grand ma did.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top