JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Here is 1 of only a few black on white hate crimes that actually make it to us from the Media. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c79_1275253093

If this story is true and black guys did beat this white guy with belts and said they were doing it because it is pay back for his white ancestors beating black people....then how much more of a hate crime and being racist can that be.

If the white guy is telling the truth then those blacks need to be found and prosecuted. No mercy for that hate crime!

Will the white people let something like this slide by again. For far too long us whites have let other races put us down and treat us like crap. Just because we are white.

We white people can be proud to be white just as blacks can be proud to be black.

It is not racist to be proud of your color!

When it's a majority attacking a minority the LibMedia is all over it. Why? [insert whining voice] because we're oppressed....

Flip it and nobody cares.

I would love to hear what you LEOs have to say about this.

Are the black on white cases being charged as hate crimes as much as the white on blacks?

Are you guys being told or directed by your higher ups not to charge the blacks with hate crimes?

Scared of the publicity? Scared of Sharpton and Jackson chiming in or showing up at their door?

I don't know where your stats for black on white hate crimes come from? A quick google shows that there is a lot more black on white crime then white on black crime but I was unable to find a division for hate crimes and would question how this critera might be employed by anyone with a racial axe to grind. Stats show that black on black crime is pretty similar to black on white crime. If you think about theft, then it is more likely to be done against people that have better things to take. This may account for the far lower white on black crime rate. Young black men do most of the crime and considering estimates of their unemployment rate runs over 50% at this point in time, it takes little imagination to see that their options are limited. George Bush said that hopelessness leads to terrorism, perhaps we are lucky this group plays in the area of crime, gangs and prison life.

We all want to think that we could overcome any obstacles created by a condition of birth because of our superior moral fiber. Nice delusion, but I have no moral superiority, and if you drop me as a child into 1920's Germany I become a good nazi, and if you birth me black in an American Ghetto, 20 years ago, yeah I'd be coming after you every chance I'd get, heck that would look like justice to me!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads