JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Black Mobs Openly Attack Jewish Businesses In New York While Shouting Racial Slurs – Hate Crime? Eric Holder Silent….
Posted on October 14, 2014 by sundance
Eric Holder remains willfully blind to the Hate Crime rampages of "his people".
New York - A mob of [black] teenagers in Crown Heights, New York City, vandalized a Jewish-owned business Saturday night, then damaged several nearby cars and buses before shouting "Heil Hitler" and leaving the area, witnesses said. The incident was captured on security camera.
The store, Gourmet Butchers, was likely targeted because it was owned by Jews, the owner, Yanki Klein, told the local ABC News affiliate. The group, which various media sources described as consisting of 30 to 70 youths, primarily African-American, started "to scream and make noise" and then "everything happened in seconds," Klein said.
Continue reading →

If some buckshot had come flying back out of those broken windows, how long do you think it would have taken for the DOJ, MSM, Sharpton, Jackson and the rest the hate mongers and Race Baiter's to get there? Or are they pushing for that last major incident before O'Bummer declaring Marshall Law before the elections.:eek:

Meanwhile 36,000 white girls are raped by black males every year and none of you care (less than 10 black girls raped by white males each year, FBI statistics)

Meanwhile 36,000 white girls are raped by black males every year and none of you care (less than 10 black girls raped by white males each year, FBI statistics)
And who said we didn't care? I've never heard those stats, but of course it isn't in the slanted news. But you have a chip on your shoulder that is prejudging many folks. Why?

And who said we didn't care? I've never heard those stats, but of course it isn't in the slanted news. But you have a chip on your shoulder that is prejudging many folks. Why?

Stats are not prejudging, they are reality. I'm sorry you have an agenda which opposes reality

Blitz, he meant he thought it was inappropriate for you to prejudge him about not caring. He does in fact care. He was pointing out he had not been previously exposed to those facts and wanted to examine the data for himself before making a decision about it. Reasonable IMO.

About the claims of racism, I find two flaws in that analogy or accusation.
The first being, that a person can convert to Judaism. One cannot convert from being white to black, or vice-verse.
The second being, that there are quite a few black Jews. If that deli/restaurant had been owned by Sammy Davis Jr. for instance, it wouldn't have been attacked because of it being a Jewish establishment.
So yes, race may play a part, but the issue is the hatred that has been stoked against Jews for generations in the black community.

This is a case of straight-up religious intolerance.
And if an instance even half as severe had been perpetrated by Christians against a Halal deli, or Mosque, regardless of the race of the perpetrators, the DoJ and the media would be hip deep in those neighborhoods, exploiting the situation in the same way they have the riots in Ferguson, Mo.

The really concerning part for me is the lack of coverage by the press in places where Christians are persecuted, harassed, beaten, raped and murdered by muslims and islamists.
No mainstream American media will go near the stories of this happening in Syria and Eqypt, and Iraq.
They barely covered the story when an American female reporter was beaten and raped while covering the unrest in Cairo.

Until the American media re-acquires any semblance of intestinal fortitude and/or desire to tell the truth, you can all watch your country get flushed down the crapper.
The media is key.
Marx new it.
Stalin new it.
Hitler knew it.
Alinsky knew it.
Ayers knows it.
Jarrett knows it.
Billary knows it.

So if they continue to offer blind obedience to one side, you can kiss your country goodbye.

Black racism against Jewish people is nothing new.. It is not considered taboo in the black community to use racial slurs against whites, Jews or even other blacks, as it is among white people or other ethnic groups in this country.

Sadly, because Jews are deemed as "rich white people", it is not considered racist for black people, unlike other groups of people, to make as much racist and hateful comments as they please. Nor are assaults on Jewish people by black people considered a hate crime. Rather they consider it just ordinary "assault" and the racist assailant is considered the victim of society. IF anyone looks back to the Crown Heights Riots, many black people were shouting "Hitler should have finished the job". During this riot, Jewish businesses were looted, burned and Jewish people on the street were ganged up on and beaten badly. I can guarantee you if a bunch of Irish or German people were chanting this, they would have been deemed vicious "Nazis" and even they would have been all arrested for hate speech. When a Jewish guy in Brooklyn is beaten down by a black guy and the black guy makes racial slurs, it is considered acceptable, because Jews are deemed as "White oppressors and Slave Masters" by the black community in New York. That is the mentality going around New York, where large black and Jewish communities live side by side in places like Brooklyn and Queens.

Jews in New York are very naive bunch.. All I have to say is if any mobs attacked my Jewish community, I would feel it is my duty to stand up for them. Too many Jews in the USA never gotten over the victim mentality or the need to be sheltered. They still feel they are helpless and that only law enforcement and government, who have their best interests, can be the only ones to help them.

Jewish people in New York also have been some of the largest number of victims of the knockout game. Considering it is illegal for anybody to conceal a handgun in New York City, it is pretty much easy pickings for groups of thugs to knock out these helpless and naive victims.

Last Edited:
1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.
There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its entirety.

11. Religious discussion and material is prohibited.
Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or believe in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their beliefs. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads