JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id say a AR just for the fact of having 30 shots to end the threat(s)
I agree, Either an AR or an AK with high capacity would have been ideal, but this is New York; a shotgun with 5-10 rounds would have been better, since it puts out more metal in the air than the rifles at close range.

EDIT: so people are clear, two-three people in the shop (employees/owners) with shotguns and .45s would be able to engage 5-10 targets, maybe more each, thus reducing the mobs into cannon fodder and fighting them off, possibly after the first two or three attackers fall, the mobs might scatter/ run away.. OR they might double down and try to overpower and acquire the guns illegally. Or they might have illegally obtained guns ANYWAYS and shot em dead.

I agree, Either an AR or an AK with high capacity would have been ideal, but this is New York; a shotgun with 5-10 rounds would have been better, since it puts out more metal in the air than the rifles at close range.

True, in NY id love my Benelli m4 . 8 rounds(9 if ghost loaded) as fast as you can pull the trigger should scare off, or turn to ground human, anyone or mob.

In a situation like that I would have utilized my VEPR-12 shotgun loaded with several mags of #4 Buckshot . Close range mob attack, I would think this is most ideal solution and the last thing on my mind is over-penetration with a vicious mob of people that are coming to loot my store and possibly murder everyone in it. From watching the video I would think the rifle would have been ideal to cover the guy with the shotgun, but it appears the confrontation is too close for comfort. Although, I think the mob of barbarians would probably flee just at the sight of a big black rifle in the hands of a pissed off store owner, especially if he dropped a few of the boldest of them as they entered.

But, then most Jewish people live in New York and it takes a lot of work to even get a permit to own a pump shotgun in the city of New York... And, the mobs knew that most Jewish businesses are unarmed and pretty much defenseless.

Many people are confused with the gun laws in New York and don't realize that New YOrk City has much more restrictive gun laws than even the state of New York. Bloomberg and previous mayors made sure of it that gun laws in New York state do not apply to the kingdom of NYC, which is an entity of its own, with its own constitution, which works in favor of criminals and turns law-abiding soda/gun loving people into criminals.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top