JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They would have had a few holes put in them via myself or my woman.

Limp wristed urbanites dont carry and are too ignorant to embrace the idea of situational awareness and proximity..sadly this is what happens.

Very sad.
Be armed, always.

This means they relied on the police to save them.
Sad that some people are too stupid to protect themselves.

There's another argument to be made here... while being armed is one option, being aware is another. Under these circumstances I would be a little afraid of being overwhelmed and having my firearm taken. These are major reasons why I don't go for walks in crappy neighborhoods, it's certainly something I would never want to expose my wife to.

As some pointed out... what's the deal with the police getting there so quick? I'm sure they managed to catch at least one of them who squealed on the rest.

Oh... here we go. if you look at the link that was in the link we start to get closer to a plausible motivation:

Police spokeswoman Lisa Cox said the male victim was upset with a group of males for allegedly "disrespecting his girlfriend" at a bar and confronted the group about it outside the bar. Where that happened is unclear; the assault happened as the victims walked alone and were hit from behind.

While this is no justification for a beating, it should put things in context that the original story didn't, and frankly, that rather pisses me off. On the one hand, it calls others out as race baiters, while engaging in race baiting. Really? Is this what the world is coming to? People trying to out race-bait each other on the internet?

Perhaps to follow up on my original statement... don't pick fights if you might lose them.

Oh... here we go. if you look at the link that was in the link we start to get closer to a plausible motivation:

While this is no justification for a beating, it should put things in context that the original story didn't, and frankly, that rather pisses me off. On the one hand, it calls others out as race baiters, while engaging in race baiting. Really? Is this what the world is coming to? People trying to out race-bait each other on the internet?

Perhaps to follow up on my original statement... don't pick fights if you might lose them.
OR those thugs shouldnt sucker punch and jump a guy over WORDS.. No matter whats said, in the end it still would have been a physical attack due to a verbal altercation.. Which is still hearsay.

The media loves to justify ethnic thuggery. Its always the others fault and not the gutter scum, hood rats and gangsters.. Especially if they happen to be black thugs..

Little street angles is what the media should just call them already..
Lord knows they treat them as such.

AM; No disrespect, maybe I didn't fully understand what it is your saying. But, this I will tell you. I did not see where the young man was picking a fight. If someone, or somebodies {any race} grabbed my wife there would be hell to pay! Furthermore, if they grabbed your wife in front of me there still would be hell to pay!!! I have a wife,daughter,granddaughters and so do others. It is an honor to protect them at all cost. I would not say the young man picked a fight. I would say SOMEBODIES crossed the line. Therefore I would rather die on my feet, then to die on my knees! I would not turn the other cheek to protect myself at the cost of others being assaulted.Including you!

Perhaps you've never dealt with thugs before... thugs always suckerpunch people over the slightest of excuses, that's why they're thugs. I've bounced at a number of different places, and generally whenever the thugs showed up, whether they were wearing du-rags, cowboy hats, or club colors, violence was always the result. Usually any of them that decided to participate ended up on the short end of the bouncers. At the same time, verbal altercations almost inevitably result in physical altercations, especially when alcohol is in the mix.

As it turns out, you shouldn't get into a heated verbal altercation unless you think you're going to win a heated physical altercation. I ever tell you about the time I wrapped a 4-D cell maglight around some guy's head who just wouldn't take "time to go" for an answer?

As you point out, the media (crimestoppers) seems keen to lock the attackers up and is looking for the public's help in identifying them. However the "conservative" media is looking to conflate this into "justice for mike brown" event, unless they have some actual proof of this (none of which was mentioned in the crimestoppers article) it looks like a story so heavily biased that it looks more like agitprop than actual reporting.

The merit of an argument is judged by the supporting facts. So far this article is pretty light on those, and my personal experience

AM; No disrespect, maybe I didn't fully understand what it is your saying. But, this I will tell you. I did not see where the young man was picking a fight. If someone, or somebodies {any race} grabbed my wife there would be hell to pay! Furthermore, if they grabbed your wife in front of me there still would be hell to pay!!! I have a wife,daughter,granddaughters and so do others. It is an honor to protect them at all cost. I would not say the young man picked a fight. I would say SOMEBODIES crossed the line. Therefore I would rather die on my feet, then to die on my knees! I would not turn the other cheek to protect myself at the cost of others being assaulted.Including you!

It was in the linked article, 6th paragraph down. http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...eo-downtown-assault-released-police/15105737/

One thing that's never made sense to me is getting in a fight you're going to lose, honor or not. Sure, that group of minorities may have started it, that doesn't mean you need to continue it on their terms (where you're outnumbered). Come back next week with 20 of your friends and wipe the floor with them.

How about carrying a "friend" with 17-19 "punches" and then wipe them FROM the floor? ;)

Seriously though, people will talk sheite all the time (especially in a bar or "club") to try and get you to react. Let 'em talk, let it roll off your sleeve, it's only talk and in the end it don't mean nothin'.

If you react the way they intended their words to cause you to, they already control you and your prospects aren't very good concerning the outcome.

Last Edited:
HATE CRIME, you say . . . Have you been standing out in the sun too long???

10 to 1 Holder has told the police department that the video is too poor to identify the suspects.
. . . No takers, I didn't think so!!

Does anyone remember the black panthers during the 2008 election?

Sheldon

Do you mean the ONE dufus who CLAIMED to be a Panther menacing voters with a flashlight at a polling station---with news video cameras on him? ONE MAN. There was only one, nationwide. Representing nothing.

Boomer
Need I remind you that the entire administration came after, and is still coming after one lone person in Florida!?!?!?!?!?!? Martin hadn't even assumed room temperature before Gonzales was deemed guilty!

Sheldon

This shows a previous point that I presented about the use of less than lethal force. This situation while bad, may have not called for lethal force. You certainly had to be ready to use it, but the use of an asp and pepper spray may have been called for. If that failed to calm the situation, then at a minimum display of the weapon may have been called for, since you have escalated it beyond fists and feet at this point, and one of the aggressors may feel the need to go for their steel at that time.

This video here shows what can happen as well. Avoid inner cities and expect this to be there and in the burbs when the SHTF.

Do you mean the ONE dufus who CLAIMED to be a Panther menacing voters with a flashlight at a polling station---with news video cameras on him? ONE MAN. There was only one, nationwide. Representing nothing.

Boomer50,

You are clearly one of three things. 1. A (sadly) typical low information "voter". 2. Willfully (and woefully) ignorant to the world going on around you. 3. A progressive "seminar level" internet sheite stirrer.

FORTUNATELY you have come to right place to get elucidated... or illuminated! That "dufus" is none other than, King Samir Shabazz. Shabazz, also known as Maurice Heath, is the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia leader.

Behold the "dufus" at work:

Still going to bitterly cling to your prior statement? Because I have MUCH more I could fold you up with. ;)

Last Edited:
Kroger Mob Beating Victim Speaks, Four Teens Arrested, and The Media Keep Pushing The Propaganda….
Posted on September 9, 2014 by sundance
By now you've probably seen numerous professional leftists attempt to deflect the racial aspect of the assault away from the entire brutal campaign by saying there was a black Kroger employee also targeted. This black victim they claim proves there was no racial animus attached to the attack.
However, what the media don't tell you is in order to add a black victim to the crime, they are counting the black Kroger security guard as "a victim" of the mob. Against the backdrop of four arrests, the 25-year-old initial target has now talked to the media.

"HE THOUGHT IT WAS A FLASHMOB" – It's a violent attack that was caught on camera — and now, police in Memphis say they have arrested and charged four juveniles. The attack happened in the parking lot of a Kroger grocery store on Saturday, September 6th.
FOX6's sister station, WREG in Memphis reports a 15-year-old has been charged with aggravated riot and acting in concert: to wit aggravated assault.
WREG reports the teen was out on gun-related charges at the time of the attack. WREG says the teen wasn't enrolled in school, and his mother was previously charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Continue reading →

Obama is creating a power vacum in areas which can easily be used as a source of manipulated manpower in the coming war against the American MC (as per The Communist Manifesto)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top