Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Black Magpul 30rd Pmags for FDE Magpul 30rd Pmags

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by CS87, Feb 11, 2014.

1. CS87

CS87 Everett Member

As the title states, I have some black pmags non-window I'd like to trade for FDE pmags (around 3-5 total). All are BNIW, unopened and would like the trades to be in at least like new condition if not still in packaging. I have several gen 2, a couple gen 3 and i think one gen 1 still in the wrapper, don't really care if it's gen 2 for 2 or gen 2 for 3 or gen 3 for 2, whatever combo if it doesn't matter to you, prefer non-window but will take a windowed or 2. I'm up in Marysville, but I travel anywhere from Marysville to Renton for work and sometimes farther. Thanks for looking.

2. dwaineshort

dwaineshort Vancouver WA Active Member

3. dwaineshort

4. CS87

CS87 Everett Member

Thanks, I figured it would be a long shot but thought I'd try; was just hoping to avoid buying more but I had a feeling that's what I'd end up having to do.

5. dwaineshort

You also might consider Troy, or Lancer fde mags. They're just as good.
    I was in the same boat as you last year. I had a offer 2 for 1 un-open windowed pmags. I didn't care if theirs were windowed ,or not couldn't get a bite. After 6 months I was like f@#$ I guess I'll have to deal with it. At the time you couldn't find FDE mags even online unless you wanted to buy 3 or more times what they are worth. Got lucky at a gun show guy was selling Lancer 5 fde mags for 13 each, less if you bought 5 or more. So I got 10.

Good luck

Ps:
    I might buy your gen3 if you could ship them? Gen2 don't work very well in my Tavor. I also could buy some of the FDE ones online, and do a trade.

6. CS87

CS87 Everett Member

Sent you a pm not sure if you saw or not

7. Btf683

Btf683 NW Oregon Coast New Member

Got any pmags left? How much?

Btf yell-O