JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title states, I have some black pmags non-window I'd like to trade for FDE pmags (around 3-5 total). All are BNIW, unopened and would like the trades to be in at least like new condition if not still in packaging. I have several gen 2, a couple gen 3 and i think one gen 1 still in the wrapper, don't really care if it's gen 2 for 2 or gen 2 for 3 or gen 3 for 2, whatever combo if it doesn't matter to you, prefer non-window but will take a windowed or 2. I'm up in Marysville, but I travel anywhere from Marysville to Renton for work and sometimes farther. Thanks for looking.

Thanks, I figured it would be a long shot but thought I'd try; was just hoping to avoid buying more but I had a feeling that's what I'd end up having to do.

You also might consider Troy, or Lancer fde mags. They're just as good.
I was in the same boat as you last year. I had a offer 2 for 1 un-open windowed pmags. I didn't care if theirs were windowed ,or not couldn't get a bite. After 6 months I was like f@#$ I guess I'll have to deal with it. At the time you couldn't find FDE mags even online unless you wanted to buy 3 or more times what they are worth. Got lucky at a gun show guy was selling Lancer 5 fde mags for 13 each, less if you bought 5 or more. So I got 10.

Good luck

Ps:
I might buy your gen3 if you could ship them? Gen2 don't work very well in my Tavor. I also could buy some of the FDE ones online, and do a trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top