JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up one for my wife's AR( 16" carbine M4 profile, black phosphate with the tradtional rifling and 1x7 twist.) It won't win any brenchrest competions but with a non magified red dot not will! At 100 yards it will shoot a 3 -3.5" group with 55 grain bullet (not optimal for the twist rate) So as a basic barrel it just fine for my wife or low volume type shooter. She may only shoot 200-250 rounds a year though her AR.

I don't have any other AR barrels with the same critera to just them to...It wouldn't be fair to judge them against the other barrels I've owned or currently own (20" chromed lined A2 by FN, 16" SS middy by Noveske and 18 SS middy by Noveske)

Again $0.02 for ya- Hop on M4carbine.net and do some reading. It seems as though your plans for a build are very jumbled and some sit down reading could help clear things up!! Good luck man.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top