Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Black Hole Weaponry barrels

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by OR_VARMINT_HUNTER, Oct 14, 2011.

1. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

OR_VARMINT_HUNTER Banks,OREGON Member

Any one know any thing about Black Hole Weaponry barrels? And if so tell me about them what do they compare to?

2. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

I picked up one for my wife's AR( 16" carbine M4 profile, black phosphate with the tradtional rifling and 1x7 twist.) It won't win any brenchrest competions but with a non magified red dot not will! At 100 yards it will shoot a 3 -3.5" group with 55 grain bullet (not optimal for the twist rate) So as a basic barrel it just fine for my wife or low volume type shooter. She may only shoot 200-250 rounds a year though her AR.

I don't have any other AR barrels with the same critera to just them to...It wouldn't be fair to judge them against the other barrels I've owned or currently own (20" chromed lined A2 by FN, 16" SS middy by Noveske and 18 SS middy by Noveske)

3. madcratebuilder

madcratebuilder Ardenwald, OR Well-Known Member

I would do a google search. Some guys have had issues with customer support.

4. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

Again $0.02 for ya- Hop on M4carbine.net and do some reading. It seems as though your plans for a build are very jumbled and some sit down reading could help clear things up!! Good luck man.

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.