JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
68 gr Match Ammo sold...thanks Cougfan

52 gr Match Ammo sold to NDHunter.....

1 case (500 qty, 10 boxes of 50) of new Black Hills 52 grMatch HP .223 Factory seconds ammunition. Factory seconds are white box, new production ...cosmetic seconds only. This ammo is not blue box reloads. If and when you could find this ammo, it retails for $350. Price does not include shipping

th_52gr1.jpg

th_52gr2.jpg

th_PrimerPic.jpg

th_Seconds.jpg

Last Edited:
The concept of "cosmetic seconds" for rifle cartridges had me laughing a bit. I'm picturing some guy in fashionable clothing at the end of the production line judging cartridges.

"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"ugly -- seconds"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"
"OMG, cartidge, who told you you could wear that bullet with that brass. No no no. Seconds."
"pretty"
"pretty"
"pretty"

:)

New components at Cosmetic "blem" prices are the way to go....don't know when the last time I purchased bullets that weren't cosmetic blems....seems paper and big game can't tell the difference. Ugly may be in the eye of the beholder....but not the holder's wallet :)

:)

New components at Cosmetic "blem" prices are the way to go....don't know when the last time I purchased bullets that weren't cosmetic blems....seems paper and big game can't tell the difference. Ugly may be in the eye of the beholder....but not the holder's wallet :)

Hey, as long as it's ugly to whatever's on the other end, I'm for it!!

AlanR PM sent for a case of the 68gr match, but I'm not sure if my PM's are going thru. Please PM me with your contact info if you still have a case of the 68gr match for sale.

AlanR - do you still have the case of 52 gr match for sale? My Shilen loves them. What's the asking price? Thanks, I'm down to my last 50.

ND...just realized you are out of state. I'll need to check on ammo shipments tomorrow. I believe there are additional fees (but I don't think Hazmat applies with ammo). If you PM me your mailing address, I can give you a shipping cost.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.