JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried 3 times to read the story and got half way through it before the advertisement got the better of me. It's just common sense in a nation with over 300 million firearms you need to know how to use them. It's also just as important to teach your children the same way in a nation full of cars you teach them to cross the street. Now one more try to read the story.

There are a lot of generalizations. I'll generalize and say gun control is regional. Especially for people of color pre 1960s. If you were black on a farm in the south, you probably had a gun.

For sure the political scene from the late 60s scared government and the establishment and we are living those results. From the government's point of view, all people who don't go along are dangerous radicals. Don't risk it.

I believe there's not just one reason black gun ownership is growing but regardless of what TV is telling you, people of color are making advances. Not everyone is from Chicago or a banger and have something worthy of protecting. Family, property, rights. It's not brain surgery.

BLACK GUNS MATTER! :)
That's the name of Maj Toure's organization (not sure if you knew that or not). He's a regular on NRA News (Sirius/XM channel 125) w Cam Edwards. His organization is called Black Guns Matter and they tour around preaching the gospel of the 2nd Amendment, usually in inner cities. Their message is that the RKBA isn't a right-wing or color-based right, it's a HUMAN right guaranteed from government infringement to ALL Americans by the 2A.

BTW, I just noticed that this thread was started in 2015...duh. Still interesting though to read archives from the über-reactionary days when we had a POTUS who would never miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy....but couldn't get ANYTHING passed.

We have a brief respite from the Clinton/Reno nightmare... finally.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top