JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent condition Gen 3 G22, would like to trade for an FDE G22, 21, or 17. Would prefer Gen 4 since I'm LH (main reason for seeking trade).

Mine has Trijicon night sights, orange rear/green front. Just had them relamped by Trijicon a couple months ago, so they're good to go for another 10+ yrs.

I have 4 Gen 3 mags. If Gen 3/Gen 3 swap, would prefer you keep your mags, I keep mine. Gen 3/Gen 4 obviously would require mags to be traded too.

Willing to add cash or ammo if yours is worth more then mine.

(BTW, I only check my email at night, and sometimes don't get to every day. Relax...I'll get to it.)

Additional trades added

Anyone got an ugly FDE Glock they want to trade for this beautiful RARE Black G22? C'mon, everyone knows Glocks are just POC plastic tupperware guns, let me help you forget the shame you feel when you open your safe...

Did I mention it was the ALL-BLACK version? Slide is black, frame too, even the magazines!

How about the part were I'm willing to add cash for the right deal...?

Also might be willing to buy an FDE G4 G21 or 17 outright if the price is reasonable...

Help me, my wife is really picky about the color! OK fine, that's a lie, it's me that's picky...I already have black guns, help a brother out here people!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.