JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was disappointed in PSA's black Friday deals. This is the first year in quite a few that I did not place an order with them.

All in all I have not bought anything gun related or otherwise. I looked for a deal on some Makita tools I need but did not find anything worth braving the crowds for.

I think I am getting more frugal in my old age :D

I looked around a bit, but funds are tight and there really wasn't anything that tickled my fancy, at least in my current budget. Seems like a bit of a bust for deals this year. Same goes for stuff on Amazon too - a few years back, they would put up some great deals. Last 2 years or so have been a disappointment.

Ammo, mags & a couple of AR lowers for me. Was hoping for a good deal on a new gun Nothing interested me on the local sales. I think I did find my next rifle while checking out ads.

Almost forgot, Fisherman's in OC substituted S&B for Magtech in .40 & 45 acp.

Don

lol

th?&id=HR.288277870970&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

http://mashable.com/2015/11/25/fake-black-friday-target-prank/

I'm sure the shooting in Colorado today, had nothing to do with the wait

Frankly, since sandy hook, not many have. I guess the country realized that if 27 dead at an elementary school didn't spur gun control action, not much would. You could say that particular tragedy and its aftermath probably slowed down the crazy that usually accompanies gun control bids and the associated panic runs on guns and ammo.

I don't expect another run until next years election,

LMAO.... IMHO the funniest one on that ad is the "racist printer", because it's white.... I a$$-u-me. :s0112:

What you being the Star Wars fanatic what about C3P Fro :D

I did have to head to BiMart and grab some green tips for that price you can not pass it up.....the one I stopped at had probably 50 boxes left at least.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top