JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing I'm getting worked up about yet. Cabela's & Sportsman's Warehouse ads are out. Fisherman's is releasing thier's Wednesday at 8:00pm I believe.

Online are the best ammo deals. I usually buy from SGAmmo or Sportsman's Guide (better if you get free shipping)

Don

Check out Surplus Ammo. They are in Washington and they often run good specials on ammo.
Shipping is reasonable since it's not that far away.

Bummer. I was really hoping for some reasonable shipping charges since I'm only about 60 miles north of this place. Wound up being about the same shipping prices as anywhere I've looked.

I just put in an order for a Mini 14 and need to start getting some 223/556. This is my first semi auto rifle besides a 10/22, so I have never paid attention to pricing on 223/556.

Is the deal at Bimart a good deal?

Check out Surplus Ammo. They are in Washington and they often run good specials on ammo.
Shipping is reasonable since it's not that far away.

I agree. I just purchased 500 rounds of .30 Carbine, brass case for $18.28 per box including the shipping cost. $16.89 if you live close enough to pick it up. Last time I checked Bi-Mart they had two boxes on the shelf for $24 + each and Sportsman in Salem is even higher.

Bummer. I was really hoping for some reasonable shipping charges since I'm only about 60 miles north of this place. Wound up being about the same shipping prices as anywhere I've looked.
Well, that stinks. It's very reasonable to ship it to Oregon, $16.83 for 2000 rounds of 9mm.
A lot less than other places I've looked.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads