JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I find it interesting how each one of them doesn't know their history around the NRA and blacks. They don't understand (probably never heard) that the NRA was actually instrumental in making sure blacks had gun rights and that it was the Democratic party which was really the party which oppressed them for the longest time. It is sad to see how history is ignored or not taught.

Yes, they are the epitome of uneducated.
Somebody better clue them in soon.

There is one grave error in your otherwise excellent post.

"the day when we stop dividing ourselves up into sub-groups"

Replace that sentence with "the day when we all realize that our masters keep us ALL down by poisoning our culture(s) and keeping us divided into sub-groups"

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

The powers that be know this rule/law/truism very well, and make sure that every time we (The every-colored people) start to amass our collective power against them they bring out abortion, gay marriage, racism, religion, violence, healthcare, <Insert anything that will make the people fight each other instead of rise up> so we keep our attention focused elsewhere and continue to turn the screws against us.

Divide your enemy's house against itself and it will not stand. <- Is their credo, and it works so effectively that those of us that don't fall for this tactic are swept aside by the tsunami of masses that do.

And this
I am not an NRA member for my own personal reasons, but I am very pro 2A.
Is a contradiction in terms. The NRA has done far more than all the rest of the groups combined for the last century to keep the 2nd amendment intact.
Personal like or dislike of some aspect should not get in the way of supporting them. When politicians look at numbers, they look at the number of NRA members and its growth over any other. It is those steadily climbing membership numbers that give the pro gun movement strength.
Put your differences aside and become a member if for nothing but that fact.
You can still support other pro gun groups as well. There is a much greater picture here, and someone not joining the NRA makes me think they are not as pro gun as they claim to be. At least not to the benefit of all gun owners.
Now flame away, but you know damned well I am right. We MUST stand with what the left comprehends and that is head count. The NRA should be at 40 or 50 or even a hundred million members. That alone would end this battle once and for all.

Sorry semperfi68to70, but please think about that for a bit.
Just those numbers of membership is reason enough to join them.
Personally I like OFF and GOA and their no compromise stand, but I would never, not support the NRA. To have an impact we all must join them. It still quakes the ground under the left.

I'm not sure what the correlation is that you're making here? I am an NRA member. I'm not the one who said "I'm not for personal reasons", but you quoted my post above that. Just clarifying. Again, I AM an NRA member and agree with you 100%.

No, Not you.
I just added the director at the bottom.

Let's break it down to simple terms.
At one point a black man(slave "N"word etc) with a gun wasn't a good thing. He may decide to shoot a white.Maybe an owner?!!!
I would guess there was plenty of parents that told kids they would be shot if they possessed a gun without a white chaperone
Maybe the trust never changed. Not that I could blame it

I don't understand why things that aren't about race need to be painted out to be about race.

I had never considered whether black folks should/would/could join the NRA or not.

I wouldn't have batted an eye at going to an NRA convention and seeing black/indian/asian/hispanic/white people all in the same room...

It sickens me to see someone (I have no idea who, but someone with an agenda that doesn't help the black community) using people like that.

It's the total lack of respect this administration has bestowed on the very people of color he duped only for votes. He don't care about the blacks at all!!!

Let's break it down to simple terms.
At one point a black man(slave "N"word etc) with a gun wasn't a good thing. He may decide to shoot a white.Maybe an owner?!!!
I would guess there was plenty of parents that told kids they would be shot if they possessed a gun without a white chaperone
Maybe the trust never changed. Not that I could blame it

The NRA turned that around, faught and it gave the blacks gun owning rights like everyone else.

And this
Is a contradiction in terms. The NRA has done far more than all the rest of the groups combined for the last century to keep the 2nd amendment intact.
Personal like or dislike of some aspect should not get in the way of supporting them. When politicians look at numbers, they look at the number of NRA members and its growth over any other. It is those steadily climbing membership numbers that give the pro gun movement strength.
Put your differences aside and become a member if for nothing but that fact.
You can still support other pro gun groups as well. There is a much greater picture here, and someone not joining the NRA makes me think they are not as pro gun as they claim to be. At least not to the benefit of all gun owners.
Now flame away, but you know damned well I am right. We MUST stand with what the left comprehends and that is head count. The NRA should be at 40 or 50 or even a hundred million members. That alone would end this battle once and for all.

Sorry semperfi68to70, but please think about that for a bit.
Just those numbers of membership is reason enough to join them.
Personally I like OFF and GOA and their no compromise stand, but I would never, not support the NRA. To have an impact we all must join them. It still quakes the ground under the left.

I believe most of the left leaning 2A supporters dare not show that they belong to the NRA to other left leaning people they know... Just my observation on things over the years....

I believe most of the left leaning 2A supporters dare not show that they belong to the NRA to other left leaning people they know... Just my observation on things over the years....

That is no balls and not supporting the 2nd !
That is cowardice to not do and stand for what is right.
They cannot be half and half on this issue and win.
Fighting part way is how every gun law was pushed through.
We ALL have to push back harder than ever. it is imperative !

The NRA turned that around, faught and it gave the blacks gun owning rights like everyone else.

I understand this. But If you were black back then would it really make you feel better?
Do you think a white would be charged in some places if they had shot a black man? I mean a black man with a gun?
I still would have told the kids to beware

Division is by design. Most of the fear mongering of whites regarding blacks is carefully scripted over many years. The only race/region worse that comes to mind are Arabs/Muslims.
It is hard for the average Joe not to be racist when he was hit as a toddler with immediate racist programming.

TPTB support and fund all sorts of things designed to divide us. Everything from race hatred to the tabu subject. If it sets you apart from others in a bad way, it is good for them.

An example would be the feminist movement. The Rockefellers and their ilk simply wanted more worker bees paying taxes and a transition to the state raising children through government schools (only).

Mommy was too busy playing secretary to raise her kids, so the government indoctrination centers would take over that function. The dumbed down hive that passed for the US citizenry is now the result. It only took less than 40 years.

Our society rarely if ever shifts its opinion on something unless it benefits TPTB. Our British Oligarch owners are no friend to blacks. They despise them just as they despise us white folk.

White, black or polka dot we all live under the thumb of the same owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Division is by design.

TPTB support and fund all sorts of things designed to divide us. Everything from race hatred to the tabu subject. If it sets you apart from others in a bad way, it is good for them.

An example would be the feminist movement. The Rockefellers and their ilk simply wanted more worker bees paying taxes and a transition to the state raising children through government schools (only).

Our society rarely if ever shifts its opinion on something unless it benefits TPTB. Our British Oligarch owners are no friend to blacks. They despise them just as they despise us white folk.

White, black or polka dot we all live under the thumb of the same owners.

It is the same with splitting the vote. Its always done on the right but never on the left.
There is something very bad with that picture and you know what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand this. But If you were black back then would it really make you feel better?
Do you think a white would be charged in some places if they had shot a black man? I mean a black man with a gun?
I still would have told the kids to beware

Today that has gone nearly 180

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR